EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Annmeii / Annamae / Akirakit / anxmei

just checked the coomer and realized just how much we are missing out lol, also baffled how her thread
isn't as active or atleast shes not that well known yet. she absolutely reminds me of Ashley Tervort but I find her more attractive in terms of face.
There are plenty of girls who show more than her, which explains why she's not popular. Also, I don't see any big wins/content on the coomer page that are missing in her thread. All the good stuff has already made it there.

I'm still praying to see those bare nipples!

There are plenty of girls who show more than her, which explains why she's not popular. Also, I don't see any big wins/content on the coomer page that are missing in her thread. All the good stuff has already made it there.

I'm still praying to see those bare nipples!
but boss I think Annmei is so gorgeous with an amazing body, is not easy to find creators like her. she also barely promotes her of anywhere, she used to promote on reddit but I think she deleted her reddit. I think the low promotions also cause her not to be as popular, because there are girls who show even less that is more popular than her.

but boss I think Annmei is so gorgeous with an amazing body, is not easy to find creators like her. she also barely promotes her of anywhere, she used to promote on reddit but I think she deleted her reddit. I think the low promotions also cause her not to be as popular, because there are girls who show even less that is more popular than her.
I think regardless of her lack of promotion, her more revealing sets, which are typically just see through, are usually $69-$75. Don’t get me wrong, she’s gorgeous and some of those sets are amazing, but I can’t justify continuously purchasing such expensive sets when they aren’t getting more explicit.

I think regardless of her lack of promotion, her more revealing sets, which are typically just see through, are usually $69-$75. Don’t get me wrong, she’s gorgeous and some of those sets are amazing, but I can’t justify continuously purchasing such expensive sets when they aren’t getting more explicit.
I see your point, what I was trying to say is that her not being popular or more well known is not solely because she is not showing enough but also her not really promoting her of. pricing wise it is a bit on the expensive side but I think is worth it, there are many creators that show less in their contents and charge 2x-3x more than her. and alot of creators scams too.

I see your point, what I was trying to say is that her not being popular or more well known is not solely because she is not showing enough but also her not really promoting her of. pricing wise it is a bit on the expensive side but I think is worth it, there are many creators that show less in their contents and charge 2x-3x more than her. and alot of creators scams too.
I do agree that she could be doing a lot more self promotion than what she currently does which is essentially just insta and maybe if she got more subs who purchased the more expensive sets she might bring the price down. On the other hand, we know that she watches these threads, meaning we are all far less incentivized to post whatever sets we have purchased, myself included. Given that fact, even if she were to gain popularity and more subs that purchase her sets, it’s pretty unlikely that they would get posted here.

hmmm you guys might want this girl
jasmineksantos_285225538_1026327207855556_6108679377985986781_n.webp
photo_2023-02-03_17-43-27.jpg

She launched the titty fuck video again, but as a RAFFLE, picking 3 winners

Meaning she'll earn hundreds of dollars with literally no people getting it.

The random draw is probably "who pays the most" and in the end maybe she won't even send out , there's no proof.

The way she capitalizes on her fans make it worth it that we are leaking things here

Some creators are just not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom