EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Annmeii / Annamae / Akirakit / anxmei

It's possible she changes her name every time she blocks people so that they can't make a new account

If he's blocked on his main onlyfans account he won't see her even if he knows her new name since it's the same account. He should open a private window to see if he's blocked.
yea make sense now

so when ppl say her OF not working is becoz they got block ? hmm tat sucks if the person oledi paid a subscription fees...

so when ppl say her OF not working is becoz they got block ? hmm tat sucks if the person oledi paid a subscription fees...
Her page is free so there wouldnt be any sub fees. I agree that it sucks getting blocked but hey maybe there was a reason for it

her page is free and she doesn't charge any tips at all to send messages to her, so no fees. and she uploads ppvs at a good price on walls usually once a week. also posts cute selfies, and some sexy pics.

She could also be geoblocking people that live near her, so the guy should also try a VPN, but it sounds like he was subbed so probably sent her a rude message or something.
feel that. I don't want to get on her bad side, and lose DM privileges, so I don't really be messaging her at all

She could also be geoblocking people that live near her, so the guy should also try a VPN, but it sounds like he was subbed so probably sent her a rude message or something.
True geoblocking can also be it

Screenshot_20240119_2320487c08d9b1cee35363.md.jpg
Im not sure if she is constantly spying on the thread but i think she knows who leaks her content. Can't belive i got BLOCKED after GIVING HER $18. This is absurd. She doesn't even appreciate us as her cash cow

Last edited:
Screenshot_20240119_2320487c08d9b1cee35363.md.jpg
Im not sure if she is constantly spying on the thread but i think she knows who leaks her content. Can't belive i got BLOCKED after GIVING HER $18. This is absurd.
But you did leak the content she sent you? That's kind of impressive.

But you did leak the content she sent you? That's kind of impressive.

Anna is geo-blocking me real hard now. I am currently learning some hacking skills to do something great for the community.

Edit: I am choosing my words very cautiously now. And, I have deleted some earlier messages that intended to hack her account. In fact, I do not have any intention to hack her OF account. I was just kidding around

If Anna is seeing this, I sincerely do not want to offend you in any ways. Anna you are obviously is very proficient in cyber security.

Last edited:
Anna is geo-blocking me real hard now. I am currently learning some hacking skills to do something great for the community.

Edit: I am not going to hack Anna's OF account. I will hack other people's OF accounts
Happened to me too dude, I even got geoblocked on day one subbing to her, just bought some ppv then I dm her then blocked :')

Yes I was too naive and dumb to use a highly similar username for both of my OF and SimpCity accounts. Guys please do not repeat my mistake.
I am not sure how geoblocking works, I can understand if she just block people on of page or even blocking just the area near her but how is she able to block a certain area? how does she even know your location???

Happened to me too dude, I even got geoblocked on day one subbing to her, just bought some ppv then I dm her then blocked :')

I am using my words very carefully now. Why did she geo-blocking you for no reasons? She geo-blocked me for a good reason for sure

I am not sure how geoblocking works, I can understand if she just block people on of page or even blocking just the area near her but how is she able to block a certain area? how does she even know your location???

I speculate that she is very proficient in cyber security. Since she knows those geo-blocking, she or a group of her buddies tech team could even operate and exexute those advance cyber security ethical hacking tech stuff 🤔😱

Back
Top Bottom