EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Annmeii / Annamae / Akirakit / anxmei

Actually she has 2 choices one is to RESTRICT which is block people from messaging her and to reply on her posts. Next, she could also BLOCK which makes the account not visible or accessible by the person that has been blocked by her. Hope this clarifies!

I speculate that she is very proficient in cyber security. Since she knows those geo-blocking, she or a group of her buddies tech team could even operate and exexute those advance cyber security ethical hacking tech stuff 🤔😱
that is crazy you are telling me that she is found out your location/ip from your of account? and hacking the of page to geoblock? because I actually never heard of geoblocking didn't know that was a feature on of.

that is crazy you are telling me that she is found out your location/ip from your of account? and hacking the of page to geoblock? because I actually never heard of geoblocking didn't know that was a feature on of.
I suspect the case for JovialJohnny was simply just being blocked by her.

Actually she has 2 choices one is to RESTRICT which is block people from messaging her and to reply on her posts. Next, she could also BLOCK which makes the account not visible or accessible by the person that has been blocked by her. Hope this clarifies!
I understand this part yes, still thanks for clarifying

I've been reading some articles about cyber security regarding OF, it was pretty bad in that aspect. The part where you fill in your credentials are basically not safe and prone to leaking. So be safe guys!

I've been reading some articles about cyber security regarding OF, it was pretty bad in that aspect. The part where you fill in your credentials are basically not safe and prone to leaking. So be safe guys!
mean people can easily obtain our info such as address by doing little to no work?

Screenshot_20240120_225518_com.brave.browser_edit_212798451842528e3274ed66f600397.md.jpg Screenshot_20240120_2258543c179e8f798d7ead.md.jpg Screenshot_20240120_225821a7a6ef654a62b593.md.jpg

New Findings:

I created a new acxount.

Scenario 1: I can't access her OF account with my new account. That means she is geo-blocking me and she is not just blocking one account of mine.

Scenario 2: I can access her OF account with my new account via Super VPN.
Is that screenshot new ? I thought her OF name has changed ?

Any idea what that special set is going to be this week?
I will guess that it will probably be something close to the tittyfucking vid, or hotter, since she made a special post about it. I wish I was one of her favourites... I am curious what kind of content she be sending them in DMs...

just checked the coomer and realized just how much we are missing out lol, also baffled how her thread
isn't as active or atleast shes not that well known yet. she absolutely reminds me of Ashley Tervort but I find her more attractive in terms of face.

just checked the coomer and realized just how much we are missing out lol, also baffled how her thread
isn't as active or atleast shes not that well known yet. she absolutely reminds me of Ashley Tervort but I find her more attractive in terms of face.
Im surprised also, she actually share additional content on ppv chat to some subs but they dont really share it i think

Btw do u have the link to that coomer page

Back
Top Bottom