Simp Chat Angelalala/ Hamtaroqueen/ Onlyanjou/ Anamei

angelaaa

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 24, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Nah, she told Wren not to finish. Every once in a while she tries to get new people to start tipping this way. But nobody has. So I guess in a way she is failing, because without Wren she hasn't finished a countdown in like 5 years. It's not that she's completely failed yet though. Still going to have to deal with more of her shit for a while.

She's seriously beyond any kind of reasoning with. But the gay trolling of her and her cucks worked out better than expected. So it's pretty simple. You just have to one up whatever she says then she can't turn it around on you using Wren & Chimpy because they don't want to sit around getting ass raped and humiliated all night by 120 people. :KEKWlaugh:

If people in her chat would just stop being such pussies, she'd do so much better. Or you can go back to listening to the Wren & Chimpy show. It's chat's choice. You can let her keep bullshitting, or you can tell her to talk to Wren & Chimpy on her own time instead of using them for "content" which nobody wants.

Fuck her in general. lol

RedRocket

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 27, 2022
Angelalala said she started watching the Fallout show. I wish I could see how she'll react to this scene.

Red-Rocket-from-Fallout-4-easter-egg-in-TV-show.jpg

angelaaa

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 24, 2022
Angela being sneaky again. Didn't stream in over a week, but her rank is still #384. Those are some pretty big offline tips.

• Wesmart
Reactions: MasterVader

MasterVader

Tier 2 Sub
Apr 9, 2022

angelaaa

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 24, 2022
Reactions: RedRocket

RedRocket

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 27, 2022
Those are real catchy and she likes trolls songs. She would love them.
Yes I think she does. I think she's a ruthless businesswoman, but with an extreme perverted dark side to her. She's really into abusive alpha guys. The shy act she's doing in chat isn't the real her, you know that. She likes to get cock slapped, choked, and jizzed on in a threesome with two guys, and called a piece of shit. That kind of stuff. I'm sure of it. She is the worst pervert in the whole chat. :cumsby:

Reactions: angelaaa

jjamm

Diamond Tier
Mar 12, 2022
Damn it seems like most of the camgirls from Ang's generation are drying up, which sucks cause that was when I discovered camgirls. Most like Sageness, Kickaz, Pumpkinspice (remember her), or Savannahrose have left, some have made comebacks like Kateelife or LucieLuvit (but its not the same) or Olivia (doing alright), and it seems like Tifa, Ang, and Stella are the few hanging on for relevance but Stella is the only one who treats it like a serious job, Tifa seems to want to pivot and did something to her face, and Ang just kinda refuses to accept it as a job and make changes and now may be pivoting herself. The generation is now oldschool and that's crazy. All of their content and interest in them seems to be drying up

angelaaa

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 24, 2022
I don't know if I am going to miss them. It's more like regret. They never cared about us really. And most of their stories were gaslighting. That Ang generation was some fucked up toxic people with mental issues. lol There's never going to be a group like that again, and that's a good thing. lol The new generation is less scammy and more nude. Some of them are kind of entertaining. They'd be doing better if they had more people in their rooms, but I'm not going to waste my time supporting any more of them. Getting fucked over by Ang was enough for a lifetime.
Doesn't seem like she's willing to be a camgirl for the public. She's all about those secret offline activities. Once she can't scam on MFC anymore she'll very likely just quit.
I don't feel like there's a shortage of good camgirls or good shows, there's a shortage of good American Asian camgirls of the ABG variety.

Reactions: Lanea and Boredude