Simp Chat Angelalala/ Hamtaroqueen/ Onlyanjou/ Anamei

angelaaa

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 24, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
The people falling for her shit are braindead. I mean the ones that aren't in on it with her getting the XXX shows. Watch how none of them continue to admit anything, unless she instructs them to. She said last chat that she bought Wren the lovense **years ago**, so why are we hearing about only now after all those times she denied she did anything in private?

Glancing at MFC I see she did the dirty deed again tonight. Whose dick do you think she was sucking tonight? I don't think she broke #300, unless she got tipped extra at the end. I didn't wait around to see. Next show she'll claim she did "nothing but talk" again. At least now we have confirmation why her cucks are so loyal to her. What's going to convince her to do a good show for the rest of us?

Reactions: RedRocket

angelaaa

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 24, 2022
Well, some people are upset that she scammed them into various deals by lying about being "non-nude" and "shy". It's not like no one knew, everyone suspected she was lying but she has denied it for years. Now once again she suddenly admits all these things. But is she going to change? Next week she goes back to lying like what she admitted never happened. WTF kind of behavior is that?

On top of that, she's got her fuck boys who've followed her for 10 years helping her gaslight us. Because when you ask her something she has them do the talking on her behalf. She'll drop a hint or dm them what to say. They keep asking her the same questions which they already know the answer to. They're putting on some performance on our behalf to help her scam us into some bullshit she says she can only do because she's "shy" and "never does anything in private" and all the other sexual things she gaslights about. Most of this she's already admitted, but then she goes back to lying about it again in a week!

MasterVader

Tier 2 Sub
Apr 9, 2022

angelaaa

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 24, 2022
We need a live transcript for this shit, it's so bad. People asked her to show tits, her response was: Chimmy what size are your boobs now?

Now she's bragging about her 17" dildo, without any intention of showing it or using it. Fucking unbelievable.

angelaaa

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 24, 2022
It's already over. She's managed to use Chimmy and Wren to silence everyone else. All she has to do is prod them a little and they say whatever she wants them to. Now it's back to her talking about her usual bullshit.

It was great for a while though, one guy asked her to show boobs and vagina and she lost it. She said "no u", so then he said he likes it when girls wipe from back to front and get shit on their pussy so he can eat it. Surprisingly she didn't ban him, she got up and walked away, because it looked like she might have a seizure or something. Those times when she gets caught talking shit are amazing. But it's over, she's got things under control again. Talking about shoes and work with Chimmy, pretending to be interested.

angelaaa

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 24, 2022
Her scary gay thugs? Come over and suck my dick Wren! :KEKWlaugh:
Whether you think she has the right to scam or not, you have to admit the way she does it is childish and embarrassing. This is all she could come up with? Walking around holding her ass with her hand? She's got no imagination or talent.
Yeah, that's what happened with Empeckable. Empeckable was a follower of her's for like 8 years and she cuts him off just like that. Not actually cut him off, but has Wren and Chimpy do her dirty work for her. Then she acts like she knew nothing about it when Empeckable tells her.

All this shit coming out about her, and she looks so cute and innocent, and acts so proper. Little innocent Angela. She should change her name to a gangster name like Babyface something.

Reactions: MasterVader

MasterVader

Tier 2 Sub
Apr 9, 2022

MasterVader

Tier 2 Sub
Apr 9, 2022
Ass raping Wren worked surprisingly well though. He is as much of a coward as we suspected. He's no "sugar daddy", he's a sucker.

Now people are giving her pussy nicknames like Fortune Cookie, Stinky Tofu and Bulgogi (roast beef). :MEGALUL:

I think we have the winning formula this time. Whatever she tries to gaslight us with, just reverse it back on her cucks and her and make it even worse. It makes her look like the pitiful, arrogant scammer that she is.

I want to see her explain to Lea_Amano and STM why they are "whores" because they get naked and her highness Angelalala is a saint for being "non-nude". That's the attitude she has!