MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club | Page 529 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

aforumsafename

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
You say that as if this discussion thread actually talks about her stream content, she could have various activities and pepe :PepeHmm: is hyper-focus on what flavor/brand of energy drink they saw in a screenshot of a stream they totally don't watch but somehow only message on this thread 17x a day.
There are more interesting things one could read into, like when she shows 'secret' stuff on her pc/phone, but posts get deleted so discussion ends.
Streams been boring though, the same callers hanging out in discord 12hrs not taking any advice and complaining about how they never get out etc.
These are her friends now, since everyone on Twitch turned their back after her 'dobbie' nonsense. Viewer = content :ddHuh: ...out of ideas
I only skim vods every now and then. There's something worth looking into...
Why so many vods been delisted recently either while she's live or afterwards?
people/sites record streams so hiding a vod wont undo what's shown live,
I understand when it's dox or something but nothing close recently, not since Dot said nick's PH# calling in prescription :KEKW:

Auditaco2

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 9, 2023
The pharmacy incident has deleted instantly by dot herself. someone call her and tell her and she end stream. I saw live and mod was in chat. so maybe they informed her.
Other incidents like leaked phone number or leaked emails (including with Nicks name show in them) like yesterday may take time until notice. Especially if no mod in chat.

IWillHaveMoreOfThat

Superfan
Mar 19, 2023
So yesterday's vod was deleted because she showed her emails and Nick's name was shown??? Damn, why keep up the idea that her and Nick are not together?? Folks are still going to throw money her way, this shit is stupid. The more she tries to hide it, the more mistakes she keeps making. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Mrqueso

Casual
Aug 27, 2022
Kinda looks like she's doing something like a foam roller routine (but w hands) and stretching?
I think this was an accident. Pretty unflattering routine to leak on purpose. Doesn't seem likely to go viral or have any upside for her. Then again, why tf would you get full nude right in front of ur cam?? Mentally fried?

IWillHaveMoreOfThat

Superfan
Mar 19, 2023
Believe me I understand that but the cat is out of the bag, it is obvious that she and Nick are still married and still in business together and her simps don't really care about that. So why not just state the obvious and stop forcing all these errors trying to hide that fact, especially since a large number of folks don't believe the whole abuser thing.

2HandFrapp

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 5, 2023
What did the emails even say that was damaging? Nick's name is shown on the doctored bank statements in that financial audit video so what's the difference :PepeHmm:

I've seen her simps talk in her chat, its obvious that it's more the fact that they're refusing to see she's still married vs them not caring. They're tuning that specific detail out as a coping mechanism, and are actually stupidly naive that their queen wouldn't lie to them. You should see the excuses they tell themselves why she's afk for hours :leokek:

As far as not admitting the truth, it's possible she's actually embarrassed. She already gets shit for her e-thottery and scamming on a normal day, now add taking a known abuser back. As much as she insists the backlash doesn't bother her, the fact that she chose to take back someone who threatened and abused her animals multiple times and allowing him to continue being in the same house as them, all while proclaiming to want to establish this opulent animal sanctuary to rescue the very thing he wanted to kill- has to hit different. I'm sure it also has to do with the business aspect of it because right now without her admitting it, it's just speculation. But the minute she confirms it just like in that leaked call/stream, another mass exodus will ensue and they both know this because they've seen it happen. It's also probably why she's been working overtime on the Nick redemption arc, justifying his shitty character and behavior every chance she gets. It's her own copium for the choice she made :peepoShrug: