MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club | Page 531 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

s1mq

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 5, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Men are attracted to women they have connection with. I bet you all would rather see your average neighbour naked than any victoria's secret model (including myself) because you have this attachment/connection with Her already. Amouranth is OG of twitch whores and she made millions of those connections with simps that's why it is what it is. Kinda the same with Pokimane. That's why all those OF agencies go with this "babe" bulshit and ask where are you from, your name etc. - to create this parasocial thing going on and easily part infatuated fool with his money.

Steal107

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
is it ever anything special, ill try to keep it clean, those fake dicks are beyond getting old, no one is fooled by them, wait someone is cause they are paying for the videos, anyway, her whole approach is smart on her end dumb on ours, she will never show the rest, the sex will never be real lets get it together people, she ill never show th vag not eve close, not sure it even exists. I hope that was nice enough, it was constructive. So many girls showing and doing it all and those few that will never show anything they really have to start uping their game. Escpecially Scamouranth

Reactions: wardensebv2

Steal107

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
you hit it right on the head, look at cece rose, she posts videos of her tits jiggling all the time, doesnt show nipples at all, doesnt show anything ever but her story she writes talks about all the sex that she will have with you and what she will do and you will do to her omg seriously? Sophie Mudd whom btw i think is hot as hell, has shown nothing since day one yet people pay for nothing, i dont get it.

Garryredneck

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Maybe it's not really her but an alien clone, their understanding of humans are not yet perfect hence the weird movements and shapes.

Perhaps the real Amouranth is already decommissioned somewhere and they are using her replica to try to research and understand the humans better.

Unfortunately for them, they have chosen the absolute lowest life-forms to research - the coomers.

_Shisui_

Shisui of the Body Flicker
Mar 12, 2022
It's been 5 days sinds she got banned
Have the twitch mods finally realized 10 bans is maybe just too much ?
She got banned march 30 and then unbanned after 3 hours
Only to get banned again two days after
There has to be a twitch dev that just thinks : enough is enough 10 bans isn't normal anymore, and we just unbanned her only for her to break the rules again 2 days later :monkaHmm:

Reactions: davcoz