Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

Ragga22

Lurker
May 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
i for one find it sort of hilarious how she was bragging about entrepreneurship and being a single woman and it turns out there's a guy (a pimp really) running the entire operation, what an absolute train wreck she is but my dick thinks differently, if i was in her situation i'd probably do the same thing minus the guy shouting at me. That's just fucking weak, drop that dude already you're making 1.5 mil a month selling your body you do not need that shit

Josper

Diamond Tier
Aug 9, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I doubt she was offended. They both got what they wanted. A Z-list white rapper got to pretend he was banging her and she got to leech off Adin Ross and whatever male fans the white rapper has. No different than what she did with xQc. She wants crap like Dexetro to cover everything she does.

Amouranth's new strategy seems to be trying to take a page out of Corinna Kopf's ship-bait playbook. Corinna was notorious for going from social media guy to social media guy and sucking off what she could of their fanbase like a social media vampire.

So far it hasn't worked. Amouranth's views have returned to exactly what they were before all the attention. She gets 4 to 5k for gameplay. Around 10 to 11k once she does thot content. She hasn't done any IRL content in about 5 days. No horse streams. No other stuff she said she was going to do now that she is free from her evil husband. And you can see she is returning back to her old thot content cause she can't hold an audience without it. The only noticeable difference is she isn't streaming 16 hours a day anymore which might explain why her views are down overall from a month ago. And she will probably return to streaming all day and night soon.

Deeks

Bianca Sotelo Simp
Mar 21, 2022
It's funny to hear female streamers still say Amouranth was forced to sit in a hot tub or lick a mic like a dick by her husband. So who was forcing her to do JustDance for the coomers yesterday? Who was forcing her to start doing hot tub and ear licking content again? The husband she claims isn't around anymore?

Or maybe she knows what gets views and what doesn't and no one was forcing her to do anything.

Deeks

Bianca Sotelo Simp
Mar 21, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Let me subject you 😂

She later claimed that it was intentionally cringe and she was just proving that when you are hot you can release anything and people will consume it even to laugh at you and you still benefit from it. Thankfully this was her only attempt at music although she threatened more songs and videos

The Filigree

Heart
Mar 11, 2022
I think critical mass on all her bs was finally reached and the simp wave was stopped...

But
Simppin will never really end, it only rests to rebuild its numbers and theyll be back just as strong as ever.

Lynxiou

Tier 3 Sub
Aug 5, 2022
Let's face it, 'Journalists' will describe her as a survivor of horrible domestic abuse forever, and it will probably extend her career, such as it is. Makes it a lot easier to get on shows, panels, etc.

The simps who pay her don't really deserve any better anyway. The only people impacted negatively by this kinda thing are actual women who suffer actual abuse, because nobody gives a fuck or believes you if you aren't famous.