Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

OFmoocher

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
No I don't think it is strange at all she says yesterday she is going to take time off to get things sorted. Then starts streaming the next day (right now) going on 8+ hours with her tits out now to 20k plus viewers. I guess the first night getting over 4 hours sleep was all the therapy she needed.

El Diabllo

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
To be fair to her, she was basically being forced to stream 16 hours a day every day for years. It's hard to go from that to nothing. People have said streaming can be an addiction so I didn't expect her to go from 16 hours a day to nothing. Streaming was the majority of her life and that is what she has done every day for the last 6 years.

She clearly is not doing her old content. No hot tubs or bikini content. No mic licking. Just an animal stream for hours. Then IRL dinner. Now Overwatch. All things she claimed her husband yelled at her for doing cause the viewers would drop. Now obviously it will be hard to maintain 20k doing this. No female streamer has these numbers. Not even Pokimane gets 20k. But she is famous enough where she will have an audience for anything she does.

yepcock42069

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
It is convenient for this drama to come up so close to that other drama fiasco (that is gone cause attention spans) that happened. Drama sells on any platform, obviously. I've seen some streamers get the b& and come back to like 4k gifted subs from mindless drones. Who is to say that playing the victim for her wouldn't net her another 40% this quarter? Given how "shameless" she is I wouldn't put it past her to do that for the quick uptick in revenue, cause why the fuck not, right?
I think it is working, especially with swaying other outspoken female creators (I watched sweet_anita talk about it, that was rough lol). That won't sit well with them if someone can sleuth out some hard evidence proving it's fake.

ezrascarlet

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
5 head play. She wanted to transition into a non sexual streamer and not be known forever as the egirl that scammed men for millions of dollars. The husband is in on it and will disappear after the psuedo-courtcase. They were able to keep their relationship under wraps for so long. I would not be surprised if this was a ploy to get her from not only transition into a non sexual stream but also get her from ever doing any hardcore stuff. One of the greatest heist of the decade lol.

Onehushhush

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
I did not see all of the stream, I do not have much of an opinion of amouranth, this is only my opinion as someone who was in theatre growing up: her tears looked fake to me. I'm not characterizing her, I'm not saying she's faking or telling the truth. I'm only giving my opinion of her appearance during the snippets of the stream I saw. We used to do "painted on tears". She looked like she had a trail of glistening fake tears going down her face from the wrong part of her eye, and in the wrong direction towards her mouth. Her eyes didn't look super puffy but not everyone gets super puffy eyed when they cry.

That's all i have offer. Maybe this is all real. I'm just saying that her tears, to me, looked fake.

commonality

Fan
Mar 11, 2022
Listen, I don't like Amouranth's onlyfan stuff, but like cmon guys. There was enough proof of the abuse that happened, doors broken, text messages, threats, etc. just cause she didnt do full on nsfw like she said she would on her onlyfans doesnt mean she would make up abuse.

also what the fuck even is any of our business about if she was married or not? we know her husband coereced her into not revealing but like what would you do with that info? shes an entertainer. we dont know any of these people personally, why be weird AF and demand we know if they are single or not? like cmon. also what he did was sex trafficking anyway like the fuck is there even to talk about at this point

_Shisui_

Shisui of the Body Flicker
Mar 12, 2022
She has money enough from her onlyfans And i heard he is a model So i'm sure they wont go broke if she ever decided to leave it all behind
She saw how belle delphine earned lot of money and managed to do just fine

Pepperoni_Playboy

gabagool
Mar 12, 2022
I saw this argument on Twitter yesterday and it doesn't make any sense. Even if we only saw one side, since when is threatening to kill someones dog and burn 750k considered normal? It might be one sided, but by definition its abuse.

Last edited:

jacked_mack

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
My 2 cents, would be totally understandable if she was happy pushing the envelope for a while, but husband kept pushing her past where she was comfortable. I honestly thought we'd never see anything but teases from her, no full nudity or anything explicit. I am sure she is happy with the money, and now that the content is out there she might as well keep making money off of it. But I can also see her wanting to do more "normal" streams where she's covered and maybe do less of the explicit stuff, while her abusive husband is just thinking of her as a cash cow and thinking he needs to keep pushing her boundaries to keep making even more money. I hope she gets all the help and support she needs to be happy doing what she wants to do.

D

Deleted member 1539641

Imagine being married to a 10 that is smart, enjoys a lot of the same stuff as you, and has secured millions for you, to throw most of it away in an attempt to get an even bigger pile of money.
Her husband is an absolute tool.

Shit she could’ve racked up millions over time without going beyond the bikini-stage. Patience, and a sound investment strategy would have set them up for life.

But oh no psycho-pretty boy, had to try his hand at being a pimp. Since pimps are the very scum of the earth, no wonder it aggravated all of the worst sides in him to fester. Now he’ll still get a sizable chunk of her, but his reputation is in tatters, and he’s unlikely to net anyone that’s on her level again.

EggMan

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
Honestly I think this is the best summation of it all and you hit the nail on the head. At the end of the day nothing is going to change. True or not she is going to stay with this guy, they're going to continue making millions and their life will go on. Meanwhile I have to wake up and go to work and break my back 50 hours a week to make 17 dollar an hours. It will be a cold day before I feel any sympathy for this situation. If she is honestly in a tough spot then I hope she smartens up and gets out but I won't be shedding a tear for someone who makes millions to show her tits and play video games. I'll save those tears for people who truly have it hard on this earth. No one deserves to be abused but at the end of the day nothing is going to change and they're both going to skip merrily into the sunset and most importantly *together* and continue making millions.

OFmoocher

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
So what I have just read from people recapping on her regular Discord, she will continue he OF because it is a source of income. There will be more B/G stuff, so really no change. Far cry that what she was making it out as the other day, you just can't believe anyone when there is this much money involved.

Reactions: Blacklotus20

The Filigree

Heart
Mar 11, 2022
Yeah i figured it was all just a power battle.. if you look at that arguement they both were using exposure of their secret to get what they wanted from each other. She just did it first.

So now that its done shes ridibg the SIMPathy train right now and getting her way.. but youll see in a few months she will be doing same content just shorter streams and goes outside more but still married and hes getting help and we are seeing a therapist now.. la la la..

Ignis

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
There's no contradiction here to what she's been saying. Best scenario is that she has full control of her life and finances and get to create content the way she wants without a sociopath involved. Who knows, this could be a good thing. I don't remember ever seeing her twitch bikini streams, however it was self-evident watching some of her Onlyfans videos how deeply uninvolved and detached she was, now we know why, there was a sociopath pushing here beyond her breaking point. Now we're likely to get content she's happy with, and that's a good thing.