Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

Section91995

Lurker
Oct 8, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
yea If anything from some of the talks of the old fans from the 2016 era to early 2017 she was never like that at all, I really don't mind if she left the scene considering how much money she made but still I don't know if she personally wants to be known for that after what happened a few days ago. if your ever followed her stuff in the beginning, she was a normal streamer doing normal things, its when she started to changed mid year like the squats for subs, dancing streams... and well more revealing clothing is when the old mods started to take notice and some of her OG fans... that and well BTS... some of it was pretty intentional but she did a good job on acting it out but depends on which mods know and trusted to keep that act going. in fact some of her older fans we're heavily against it but we don't know about the ratio how much was from ammo and nick... so hard to say... talk to some of the former mods and her fans back then

Section91995

Lurker
Oct 8, 2022
their we're some mods that actually knew about the marriage before she started streaming or supported her back then thru patreon... but played along with it? your guess is good as mine on why they put up with that scheduling

Disco Macabre

Lurker
Oct 17, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
"In vino, veritas" as the Romans supposedly said.

Financial control is probably among the most common tools of controlling another person, It wouldn't surprise me if she was telling the truth. I would say that some of her claims have a "ring of truth" to them.

For what it's worth, I hope it's not true. I hope she was just drunk, pissed off, full of shit, and ranting on cam. Abuse, even financial, is no joke.

Time will tell, ultimately, and all we can do is speculate from the sidelines.

Reactions: Omegamanx

johnwickspuppy

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
I'll say this. Anyone that thinks she was just an innocent girl and then married some ruthless sex trafficker that made her do anything sexy is drinking the kool aid. He might be an asshole, might be an abuser. Hard to know from only hearing her side and what she made sure was live on camera. Could've just been a blow out, could've been a way for her to transition out of sexier content and keep the pity money coming in. Why would I say that? Because after all that, she now says he's getting help and she's going to therapy, so they will work it out and everything will be just fine with them and the millions they have made off click baiting people or breaking twitch rules for attention. She made it public so the public is allowed to have an opinion.

None of her pictures or videos look like she's being forced. The click bait stuff wasn't written by her husband like she wants you to believe. How do I know that? Because she started a company offering to help other women promote their content the way she does. That's her thing, not his. How do I know that? Because that was the account he was threatening to close on the phone to hurt her. He's not going to close anything that would hurt himself. The cops did nothing because nothing physical was happening. Didn't even get him for threatening animal abuse. So did they just tell the cops they had an argument and everything was fine? "I'm not going to fuck you anymore" and saying he had a little dick, sounds like they both go at each other pretty hard and who wouldn't with the pressure of having a business based on scamming simps out of money with the promise of content that doesn't exist.

I think we heard one half of two crazy people fighting and the public just ran with it and defined it based on their own beliefs. We'll see if a month from now they are a happy couple and trying to sell something new. If you were abused and made to run OF, Fansly, etc then you would think once you escaped that control you would delete all those accounts. Has she? Is she offering new sexy sets? Regardless, money sent to her goes to him so if you believe he's in control of her and abusing her, help her by not sending him more money (power).

Bardock

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I will only say ONE Thing.

I can not believe people think she did this for the money when she actuaklly earned over a million each month. She does not do this for the money. So either she was forced to do it or she likes it. Giving the actualy situation I would rather think that she was forced.

She will also take a break from streaming etc. so she certainly does it not for the money. The Husband also admitted it already to others so the question is what is going to happen next. But that she was forced into a Hot Tub wearing skimpy clothes, was not able to meet her friends etc. She was actually happy to wear clothes, sleep, watch TV and go to her horses tells a lot. You can not fake her expression IMO. She does not not gain ANYTHING from this.

She already got a lot of toxic comments by people for what she does. Also in this Thread so giving these people even more stuff to be angry about makes NO sense.

The Filigree

Heart
Mar 11, 2022
Im not trying to get this thread locket again but i have an opinion i want to post.

What i saw was a business partnership being renegotiated.

She was clearly being abused that is sick and should be dealt with immediately. Charges , restraining orders and divorce all at a minimum.

Next part is greed. They both were like golem with The precious ring.. theyd both tasted the money and wanted more and more. They worked years together grifting and pun intended grinding for it.

Problem was she got tired of doing it. She wanted a break and he didnt. If she had not gotten tired shed still be in a bikini standing in 8 inches of room temp tap water shilling cleavage for thr precious coin..

All that said one thing i do find s
appauling is no one that knew about this EVER reported it or offered to help her.. i mean come on. Id really like the hear what morgan has to say for herself. I suspect it was never as bad as we were shown the other night and its only gotten to this level since she announced retirement a few months ago.

Lastly.. seperate from the abuse she still chose to scam from day one. Since 2015 shes lied and scammed and victimized simps for millions.

So there is plenty of mud to throw in this matter. Its hard to feel too sad for her. I mean shes either going to retire with half the millions or retire with it all anf her husband in tow. Either way not a person to be sad

_Shisui_

Shisui of the Body Flicker
Mar 12, 2022
I said this to on twitter If he forced her to do onlyfans against her will Then why not delete it ? If money is the problem go find a job I'm sure someone like her would find a place to work Also i'm confused
Someone here on this thread said She joined onlyfans because one of her assistants convinced her to make a onlyfans :confused:
So what is i Did one of her assistants convinced her Or did her husband forced her to make one This is getting confusing :PepeHmm:

johnwickspuppy

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Kaitlyn @wildkait If I merely put my money in the S&P index (say $VOO, assuming historical avg returns) by the time I’m 40 I’d be worth $100 million dollars

Saying people have money so they wouldn't do it for money is a short cut to thinking. There is never enough.

Kaitlyn @wildkait · Oct 14 I have projects I’m literally working with them on @ItsRealWork with real $ at stake and I was on the phone with the ceo more recently than the elapse time since your tweet

You think she was forced and didn't like it but hated it so much, she started a company to help other women promote their content the way she does. (Which I assume is the non-forced way.)
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

So she hired an assistant- and when she saw the drastic increase of productivity one could provide, she hired another, and another after that. Soon a team was fully formed, and the Amouranth brand as a whole skyrocketed in both productivity and profitability.

I guess it was a whole team being forced.

If you're going to base your opinion on something she said, then base it on everything she has said and don't just accept the words wet with tears. People say she's not a good enough actress to fake cry on stream. Welp, you now all think she was acting all these years like she liked doing it and making money from all the streams and videos. So which is it, bad actress or not acting at all? If she wasn't acting ever then I guess she liked doing it, scamming people, making money and had a fight with her secret husband. Don't cherry pick what you want out of it.

OFmoocher

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I don't think it looks good for her that 1 day after this happens she starts streaming again. I am curious to see if or when the OF starts putting out content again and what kind of content. If it is soon and the same I think my mind will be made up.

Nolgoth

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
There were a lot of people trying to get ahold of her after her previous stream cut off suddenly after a door in the background opened. People including friends of hers that contacted the police to do a health and welfare check on her. I think the stream today was pretty much to let people know she was ok. If it had just been a tweet, insta post or something else that wasnt a live video feed i would have been skeptical that she was ok. Live video proof of life is best in domestic violence type situations. She also mentioned today she has 100% complete access control of all of her accounts, so we shall see if theres any restructuring of her "brand."