Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

Exashin

Tier 2 Sub
Jun 29, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I'm conflicted. The bitch is known as Scamouranth for a reason, so this literally could just be a: "I'm revealing I have a husband, but I'll curate a situation to show he's abusive so you hate him and keep tossing your money at me because you pity me" type scenario but at the same time it could be legit and is such a shitty thing. This is why I hate thots that scam, because when real shit happens it's hard to believe lol.

Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
No. If men wanted to watch art, they'll slap on Bob Ross or street art videos for example, since let's be real here, at this point even if it's a legit thing, she can't go back to "regular" stuff after all of this, she'll still have support but she won't make bank.

The Filigree

Heart
Mar 11, 2022
I was watching today i must have shut it down just as it all kicked off.. i hope someone got the vod!! I wanna hear all the lies being uncoveref

Even in her breaking point she still managed to pull things back together enough to get him to admit on record via phone to allot of shit like abuse and threats.. yeah she was broken for real but she is still a clever one..

OFmoocher

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Same, the last I checked on her stream was when she was trying to hook up her Computer to play overwatch outside. Woke up to this and saw her still streaming, clicked on it and it looked like she was in a different house and looked tired as fuck, find out thought it was just a part of the house you never seen "the real living area" and that she told everyone about the husband.

Reactions: cab4729

Brandish

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
I said this before but pretty sure her husband built up her brand and is the one that comes up with all her scams.

A lot of popular internet girls actually has a guy behind the scenes managing and marketing the hell out of them. There are millions of hot girls out there but only a select few reach her status. Many hot girls dont even have 10k followers.

I know theres internet marketers that find hot girls with like 10k followers and market them until they have millions of followers. If you see those private accounts on ig where the girl has a million followers that say follow this account to access to this account, they are all apparently controlled by a marketing company. They use their existing girls (whose money evetually slows down) to boost new girls and keep raking in money.

damulka11

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Two sides with different opinions and both shit on each other that it's wrong. You are both the same.
I dont give a fuck about her, imo it's staged. She wasn't like super sad about doing all those pool streams alone or with stpeach, alinity, fandy or anybody, pay out millions every month. And imagine dude is exposing himself calling her live and telling all this shit. Like he was controlling her and didn't know she was live? Fr?
I don't follow her for a long time because it was boring same scam, but i check the discussions sometimes.
Won't say "sorry" till i won't see official statement that all this was true(you don't have to look far for johny's deep case, how he lost a lot because of fake accusation), because for sure she's going to accuse him for all of this, right guys?

Sure you gonna have your opinion, just don't talk shit on me and don't give this bitch extra cash to " make her time better because she's sad and lost".

Last edited: