EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

who saw on twitch yesterday she could barely maintain 1.5k viewers even during twitchcon ? lol I remember she used to pull 3, 5, sometimes 10K,. A lot of them in retrospect probably were actually bots like some accused her of doing. But its definitely the end of her era lol

:KEKWlaugh::KEKWlaugh::KEKWlaugh:i would so depressed if i were one her assistants
image1c32e0ba5dfda925.png
sometimes you can see the assistants on her ranch stream. A lot of them are women and they look like the type you would guess are very "feminist" and want to "make men pay" or "stick it to gamer men." They look very femcel, not all of them are over weight at least the one I saw wasn't , but frumpy, didn't really put herself together to be in front of an audience even if you're playing with dogs etc. And if you know about early amouranth she doesn't take well when another woman on the stream looks better than her unless its another personality/streamer and even then lol I don't think she's really moved past that mindset of being jealous of another woman getting the attention of her chat. She's learned to supress it and hide it so other streamers don't criticize her. but all im going to say is ninjamimiko... if you're an old head you know :KEKW:

Basically for these people working as her assistants they know they are working almost at a non profit for them and likely some of them still work for her because they know what she does is damaging to young men and they applaud that and enjoy that.

Last edited:
who saw on twitch yesterday she could barely maintain 1.5k viewers even during twitchcon ? lol I remember she used to pull 3, 5, sometimes 10K,. A lot of them in retrospect probably were actually bots like some accused her of doing. But its definitely the end of her era lol
she can barely get viewers cause her stuff is just plain stale, fake dicks, fake cum, fake sex, and her content on twitch is just old, she is fading and thats ok with her i bet, she has the money already and more people keep buying her fake stuff she will never have to show the good ole vag like everyone is hoping for

TBH the people posting old vids are probably new frogs that just realized she's a POS and they are looking for a place to vent and contribute but she literally doesn't have anything for them to give. Just embrace it as a sign her shit finally on the decline.
Wdym finally, I was under the impression that it was on the decline 2 weeks after she showed her boobs

The second her kick contract ends she'll start botting up her twitch stream, can't have people think she's fallen off. The funny thing about twitch bots is that the only purpose they serve is to make you look more popular than you are they don't affect ad revenue.

Todays stream will probably have 3x the viewers.

TBH the people posting old vids are probably new frogs that just realized she's a POS and they are looking for a place to vent and contribute but she literally doesn't have anything for them to give. Just embrace it as a sign her shit finally on the decline.
Its just that one guy that is "Like farming"......

Weren't there a couple times where it showed her actual viewer count on Kick? It was around 700, which means she's botting half her real count considering she averages 1.4k+ on the rest of the days. Same logic likely applies on her Twitch. Either the bot app wasn't working those couple days, or Nick was pissed and chose not to activate the bots to punish her

Weren't there a couple times where it showed her actual viewer count on Kick? It was around 700, which means she's botting half her real count considering she averages 1.4k+ on the rest of the days. Same logic likely applies on her Twitch. Either the bot app wasn't working those couple days, or Nick was pissed and chose not to activate the bots to punish her

700 isn't her real view count either. I've seen first hand her view count drop to between 200-300. Judging by her stats showing that she only has around 7 repeating viewers posting each day she most likely only has 25-50 real viewers on kick at least.

We know the content of the video won't be what it claimed to be anyway so I wouldn't waste $150 + possible tax

All of her DM posts are recycled old videos with newly increased prices for new suckers. It' better to just ignore those DMs. She makes so much money grinding on Kick that she doesn't need to produce new OF videos.

It jumped to 10k viewers today 🤣

guess those new people found out the hard way
image6048226fa8e49759.md.png
What if this so-called "top spender" has never existed and all these assholish posts about "getting back at him" is just another ruse for attention-grabbing and advertisement of her another damn soulless half-assed antisexual frigid as fuck video? :monkaHmm:

I mean, isn't it be more logical for her (or any creator, for that matter) just to do refund for the unhappy customer and shove all that situation under a rug and not create this long-term revenge drama and put it on public display? It's kinda bad for reputation, if it's all true (which i think it doesn't).

Last edited:
What if this so-called "top spender" has never existed and all these assholish posts about "getting back at him" is just another ruse for attention-grabbing and advertisement of her another damn soulless half-assed antisexual frigid as fuck video? :monkaHmm:

I mean, isn't it be more logical for her (or any creator, for that matter) just to do refund for the unhappy customer and shove all that situation under a rug and not create this long-term revenge drama and put it on public display? It's kinda bad for reputation, if it's all true (which i think it doesn't).
Knowing her, it is most likely a manufactured situation. There's no disgruntled fan... at least not a specific one related to the post. Shes just using info from the net about how people don't like her and whatever to create a story all to get more people to buy.

Back
Top Bottom