EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

This might’ve been mentioned before but what is she doing to her body during that video of when she left her cam on after a show. Is she adjusting implants and bones? It’s so weird.
She sits for extended periods almost every day, which can have a big impact on blood and lymphatic circulation and can lead to pain or even serious health problems. Having implants on top of that can add even more issues.

Anyone know why they deleted my post of the HD version? I didn’t see anything other than the shit 480p rip of the stream. Should have been ok under the forum source rules
The big content threads are pretty strictly moderated to keep them clean. I posted a cut-down version of the HD nude stream, so it'd fit on bunkr, that that was taken down and then added to the previous post (with that posters link, not mine).

It's NBD, the 'rankings' here are just bragging rights and little banners. It's not a big deal and I'd honestly rather them keep the threads concise.

Back
Top Bottom