EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

What if this so-called "top spender" has never existed and all these assholish posts about "getting back at him" is just another ruse for attention-grabbing and advertisement of her another damn soulless half-assed antisexual frigid as fuck video? :monkaHmm:

I mean, isn't it be more logical for her (or any creator, for that matter) just to do refund for the unhappy customer and shove all that situation under a rug and not create this long-term revenge drama and put it on public display? It's kinda bad for reputation, if it's all true (which i think it doesn't).
oh knowing her its 100% fake or she pulling from places like this where generally people have unflattering truths about her and her business ethos. She's been running similar game all her existence online and she still doing it on OF because its working. Earlier in her career she would have this whole "harassment" arc where she was claiming she was being harassed by so many people and it was nothing more than the same kind of trolls that donate TTS etc, maybe ruin a few live streams by telling the business she's walking around with a camera, but no body swatted her house or any of the more serious things other streamers had to put up with. But she was able to milk it for interviews by other YT personalities, and Vice did a YT Doc on her.

Meanwhile as we all know now she's bringing a lot of it on herself because she's knowingly going around trying her hardest to rip people off, talking bad about other types of content creators behind their backs and generally being a Narcissistic POS. So she's just taking something that's worked on twitch , on YT and applying it to OF/Fansly.

I think after a while even some of her "stalkers" were made up or clearly blown out of proportion or even baited to look like stalkers and only god knows what she ( or nick) was saying in some of these DMs to them. Once she saw after having a real one she could make money off of people's sympathy more of them seemed to appear. At one point she was claiming a new one every year around the same time until people seemed to catch on or stop caring and then the nick yelling at her in texts thing happens around the same time.

Last edited:
Amouranth was bumping the song "Short Dick Man" on full blast :OMEGALUL:

Something weird is happening :monkaHmm:.

This is the timeline
-She's wearing shades.
-Joe simps enter her chat flooding the chat with Russian language.
-She gets botted to 7k.
-Bans anyone complaining about it.
-Blast penis music.
-Puts on her normal glasses.
-Plays a video game.

If I recall correctly Russians can't buy onlyfans so these actions confuse me :monkaHmm:. Nick calculates all this shit that goes down and this doesn't add up. Now with that said, feel free to say whatever you want in Russian. She's not banning or deleting them :KEKWlaugh:.

Back
Top Bottom