Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

Leone510

Lurker
Apr 22, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I don't think the critique of Nick from the dating show was because he displayed toxic masculinity or because he was a manly man.

I think the critique was more along the lines that Nick came across like the type of guy who himself would complain about toxic masculinity and manly men because he would think thats what he should say to get laid.

Auditaco2

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 9, 2023
Well, shithead hubby is back. She do theraphy calls again, said she do car wash or just dance later on twitch stream, and need to do bumble sham dates again. At least we get 3 days of decent content I guess.
Funny thing at around 2:10 in stream a caller make her mad and get her to blurt out that she still marry and that Nick care more about money than her not being e-whore hahahaha.

2HandFrapp

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 5, 2023
She also gave a clue on what goes on in the house when Nick has one of his man child tantrums. It would seem that whenever they fight, Nick would demand she suck his cock whenever he gets mad, and even though she hates it/against it, she would comply because it pacifies him. It's implied that him degrading her ultimately ends the fight, or at least postpone it because the act placates him. Basically she's hoping he would forget about why he's bitching and whining once he gets sucked off.

This is probably why she goes Brb all the time, because he's demanding a blow job :leokek: She also said that "tough love" is a way certain people show they care, which means Nick has convinced her that him being abusive to her means he cares about her very much :KEKWlaugh:

Auditaco2

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 9, 2023
Yes, agree. there is also wild part at around 40 minute in vod. it look like he have brainwash and gaslight her into believing she have "so much financial gain/benefit" from him that she need to respect him and give him power. Completely absurd, he make her believe he is the one making the money.
And the worst part is he is even doing shitty job at managing and investing. the three day he was away was best content in months. And that caleb finance guy show her that vanilla investing following S&P500 would give better results than whatever fuck he is doing. Truly absurd to see the level of brainfuck that years of abuse can do to victim.

Dauragon C Mikado

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022

She's literally saying at this point "I'm still MARRIED!!!" and these dumb fucking simps in her chat still refuse to accept the truth. This shit is some next level low IQ delusional simping.

They didn't even question this shit right here.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

BussyBookworm

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 17, 2022
Can we all just agree, that whatever keeps getting posted in the content thread is not only a waste of time, but is blatant re-ups of promos from previous bullshit? I don't have evidence, but I almost feel like with the patterns of posting, whoever is dumping the same stuff is just sock-accounts for Nick trying to fish for simps. Either that or die-hard Amo simps who don't want to come to terms with the fact they're being fleeced.