Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

Rr557

Lurker
Nov 1, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I do remember wayyyy back in the day she did say she didn’t have too many partners. Could she have been lying? It’s possible. This was back when her streams were of her building props and giving tips on building cosplays. Ngl it was a fun time back then but once she got patreon, I saw the writing on the wall and got out of dodge quick!!

Reactions: simp3069xoxo

Auditaco2

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 9, 2023
ah, that make sense. I was already wonder why she was so happy and charming the last two streams. Going out with her assistant visiting old house, visit petstore, get pokemon cards, nerd out about pokemon cards on stream, go horse stream, go antique shop and so on. Crazy how her mood and content massive improve the moment the shithead is away.

Reactions: simp3069xoxo

2HandFrapp

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 5, 2023
Isn't it weird she's not allowed to travel anywhere, let alone by herself, but he doesn't follow his own rules. Gotta keep that mule working I guess :WeSmart:

There were a couple times on stream where she muted while on the phone. The expression on her face looked like a kid being reprimanded and getting a scolding. She did not look happy :leokek:

Edit:
I forgot about this, but in yesterday's stream someone brought up Pokimane looking to box and asked if she would be interested in a boxing match with her. She then made a comment that describes exactly what she did during La Velada :PepeLaugh: Timestamp is around 9:38:00

"It would be more lucrative to say you're going to, get the hype for a bit then drop out, then get double hype. You would just do it for the hype and then you would bail, then that'd get more people shit talking but it's relevancy."

She signed up for La Velada intending to back out of the match at the last minute, because all she really wanted was farm for subs. She definitely was aware of her medical condition way before she agreed to participate. She scammed the whole Twitch spanish community all while "befriending" all the big spanish streamers. Amouranth lives up to the name :KEKWlaugh:

Last edited:

Mauriciodelanouche

Tier 1 Sub
Jul 1, 2022
Looking at her arms in the month/weeks leading up to it was a pretty sure way to tell she'd bail from it... "I've been training so hard for it" not with those wet spaghettis you weren't.

btw, I think her arms are fine in a general sense, but def not boxing-match form.