Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

Kincaid85

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 8, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

If she wants to call the chaos that is her life a "success", then by all means. She called that guy "boring", but she acted as if no one there was even worth her "precious" time, that she's too good for everyone. All she did was roast the poor guy (and not even in a good and funny way, she was just mean for the sake of it) and behave as if she's god's gift to mankind. Show me anyone who wouldn't be put off by her behavior. (Not to mention- isn't it bad faith to go on a dating gameshow if you're married?!)
She needs to face reality once and for all: she's boring, bland, fake and lacks personality. And any "success" she has is basically by doing stunts that may have "shocked" audiences and got her attention, but most aren't buying her shticks anymore.

2HandFrapp

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 5, 2023
I'm probably gonna get shit for this but hear me out, brothers :Pepega: The reason she was extra mean for the sake of it, is because she was putting on a show for her husband who was in the audience. He was probably sitting with her assistants, and she had to act like she was disinterested in order to pacify Nick's well documented micro dick insecurities. If she didn't, how do you think the drive home will be? Lots of whining, yelling man child tantrums, likely telling her she'd want to upgrade to a bigger dick pity party blah blah, then proceeding to threaten to hurt her animals again if she ever leaves him :leokek: Then he'll apologize the next day, blaming how his parents raised him to be an asshole and he'll book another glamping trip suggesting they take her sick dog Bear because he knows that always makes her complacent :PepeLaugh:

She's getting ready right now for an "IRL date" with a random guy from Bumble. Might be interesting to see how many times Nick texts her trying to direct how the date goes :KEKW:

This is Nick outside the venue hoping Amouranth will agree to take the guy home so he can get cucked while he's on his lounge chair stroking Bucephy

Birdman Rubbing Hands GIF

Feb 12, 2024
Nick wasn't there with her. She was there with her assistant Dot and a guy on her team named Jakob. I saw this taped live and these were the only people with her the entire time. Dot filmed her from backstage with Jakob nearby. At one point, they finally found a spot out in the audience area to stick them because they couldn't really see or film from where they were back stage but it was very clearly a spur of the moment decision. People assuming Amouranth's personality has anything to do with Nick are engaging in their own special brand of copium. She just really is a terrible person and an elitist. Nobody is as good as her. Nobody is worth her time. Her thoughts/ideas on life are always the correct ones and if you disagree, you are stupid or brought up wrong, etc etc. She is one of the most toxic people I have run across in a long time. I am not saying Nick is a great guy and doesn't have his own role in the bullshit that goes on with her content, etc. But you can't say she acts the way she does because of him. She is her own god awful person and that is the truth. Accept it.

OFmoocher

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I think she is still banned on Twitch, it that a week so far? I can't remember when the last lengthy ban she had was, maybe it was a week when her and JenFox were licking ears with their ass in the camera :KEKW:

I assume she was told how long it would be, because of what folks here were posting, that she was off stream talking to her lawyer. I think that was the same day?

Reactions: Kincaid85

ryder234

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
You can tell she is doing the bare minimum to fulfill a contract with Kick. She even started the gambling on Stake to get that money. She is following those contracts to a T and hoping they try to break it so she can sue them.

I predict once that Kick/Stake contract is over they won't renew it. She will then go live on Twitch and bad mouth all of Kick and how terrible it is. It will be hilarious.

DongLord69

Fan
Mar 14, 2022
Oof. Amouranth of old would have been cringe but ok fun on the show. That was just awful. It just gets worse ever time they do something. Im really curious how things are at home and how much will this backfire on them.
I hope shit doesn't get so bad that one of them does an actual crime.

Dauragon C Mikado

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022

I think he was talking about the updating show we talked about a few days ago. Anyway, she did admit yesterday that she was fake back then. She said she doesn't need to put on that fake personality now that she made it big as a streamer.

So yeah, she admitted that this asshole personality is her real self. She's been blunt for months and very honest about wanting more money, disliking beta behavior and using simps.