MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club | Page 391 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

simp3069xoxo

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 24, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I am already having visions of the crappily divided, multi-tweeted rant on the 'personal' account (@wildkait) when Kick folds before that time...
(as in didn't read the small print...)
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

IWillHaveMoreOfThat

Superfan
Mar 19, 2023
So you telling me this great business minded woman didn't ask her lawyers to put stuff in her Kick contract to protect herself if the site was not performing as it should???? This is the same crap she was complaining about on Twitch, how notifications were not going out and it was affecting her viewer count which in turn affects the amount of money she makes on OF. You would think that having been on Twitch for several years and dealing with issues with them she would have added language to protect herself if these same issues came up on Kick. So now she claims because of the contract she signed to stream more hours on Kick and streaming less on Twitch it's starting to affect her OF because she can't replace the OF folks who are leaving fast enough with new people from Kick because she's not attracting enough new viewers while on Kick. One more thing, if Kick wouldn't allow her to amend the contract and she signed it anyway, she needs to shut up.

Hanker

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 4, 2022
I don't think there was much contract negotiations at all, remember she joined the day after xqc. I'm assuming she signed the first thing they threw at her so she could ride the wave of media attention xqc was getting, hell even her "it's time" video looked like it was slapped together the day of.
So her now begin able to advertise her OF outright isn't bringing in people in droves? And more people are leaving? These two are so fucking stupid, it's like they never heard of causality. The reason she can't get new subs is simple, the scale has tipped, now more people know she's a scammer than don't.

Dauragon C Mikado

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
List of yesterday's shit show.

1. She was grumpy because of viewer count.
2. She was rude towards chat users.
3. She started ignoring chat.
4. She ignored another OF model in chat.
5. She ignored 100 gifted subs.
6. She doxxed her own maid.
7. Someone asked maybe 6 times about Fousey and like always she ignored the question.
8. The only thing she ate all day was 2 small cake things, an egg roll and a smoothie. Then complains wondering why she's tired all day if she slept for 9 hours. (She's not eating properly + abuses energy drinks/pills)

OFmoocher

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Funny how people posted she was upset with how low her viewer count was yesterday on Kick under 1k but the next day, every time I checked she had a consistent 4800 viewers. :pauseChamp: