Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

OFmoocher

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Clip over on LSF by Train (Kick Spokesman/Co-Owner or involved with them heavily) stating the outrageous contract numbers the streamers they signed were throwing around has now made it tougher for Kick to negotiate a real contact with new streamers for the platform :KEKWlaugh:

I guess since Amouranth got 100 million :WeirdChamp::peepoGiggles: that the likes of NicoleT, STPeach, InvaderVie etc are asking at least 25 million :OMEGALUL:

SteadyBoy

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 28, 2023
Wait a minute, she made 100 million?! How in the blue fuck did she do that? I could understand Maybe 10 million at most, but a hundred million?! What exactly is she doing to get that much? That's a lot more than even companies make per year. Does she really have that big of a following?!

ryder234

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
The number I heard was $30 million for streaming 2 years on Kick. It's all based on hours of course. That's why she will stream and keep going no matter the viewer numbers on Kick. She probably makes more per hour on Kick than Twitch but does the Twitch to keep her subs there happy for a few hours.

• PepeHmm
Reactions: 2HandFrapp

SomeoneFromSomewhere

Casual
Jul 8, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Pretty ballsy for Kick to write up 2 year contracts, if that's the case. They have a limited shelf-life without a path to advertisers, and paying streamers to gamble on your parent company's website is probably going to push most advertisers away instantly. People constantly talk about the Bikini category streamers not being advertiser friendly, but I doubt Tide or Autozone want to run ads on a platform where the majority of the content seems to be minors on Omegle. I doubt McDonalds wants to run ads on a channel where the streamer might decide to break local laws and get arrested in a foreign country.

Reactions: simp3069xoxo

aedeoiad

Casual
May 23, 2022
Right? Who believes this shit?

Do yall REALLY think some dumb little whore is making 10s of millions barely showing her shitty tit job on the internet?

The amounts that get floated for these sluts is extraordinarily inflated. Why yall think they're always begging for money? It's not because "they want more." It's because they don't have any.

aedeoiad

Casual
May 23, 2022

You outta your fuckin mind? $100M? More like $100.

Holy shit, you people are delusional. You REALLY think some clown playing video games on the internet makes more than the CEO of Disney? Taylor fuckin Swift probably doesn't make more than a couple hundred bucks from streaming and you think these idiots are making hundreds of millions of dollars? REALLY?

LOLOLOL

We're talking about some bitch that sucks a fake cock for tips and yall are acting like she's Warren Buffett. Amazing.

These fucked up bitches make less than your average C team working the day shift at Sapphire in Vegas on a Monday. 😂

Last edited:

2HandFrapp

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 5, 2023
Brother, are you good? Who hurt you? Why are you so pressed like you tryna compete 1st place for Nick's anger issues? :monkaCHRIST:
You had me until this. There are many things Amouranth is, but shitty tit job is not one of them. Those tits are the only thing keeping her from eternal damnation, because they are heavenly :peepoBless: Her plastic surgeon will have earned their place as one of the patron saints

2HandFrapp

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 5, 2023
Did you see when she first went live this morning? Looked like she had been crying non stop, whole face from sinus up looked swollen/puffed not even all her make up could hide it. Was Nick up her ass again about her viewcount and she's projecting that anger on her audience? :monkaHmm:
Remember those crime shows where during the trial you find out the molester usually turns out to have been abused as a kid? Her husband takes his anger out on her, so she ends up doing the same to her chat :PepeLaugh: It's a vicious cycle :peepoShrug: