Feedback Allowing OP's the time to fix dead links

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

Deadbeatdandylyon

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 27, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I feel that when the original poster makes a post regarding any content. that if a link should no longer work that some how they can get notified so they have the opportunity to fix the link that is dead. I do know that most users will request reupload of links that are broken but I think there should be a curtesy that people help everyone out and let them know that links are dead and not simply just repost a link and due that losing the reaction points for it. I know we can't make it mandatory or anything like that and i know it's not necessarily this sites fault for not notifying of dead links but I do wish there was a way we can all help each other out and give a person the opportunity to fix something. and if for some reason given 72hrs or a week time then someone can repost with a working link. I'm sure this happens to quite a lot of people and some may not have the chance to fix a dead link.

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
What you are missing is that a mod takes an action at a point in time and so if a link is dead they sort it as appropriate. They aren't coming back for it, they aren't bookmarking it.

Users are also doing similar, if they see someone ask for a reup and they are willing to they'll do it when they can, they aren't waiting around in case the OP does it, which a lot dont.

There's no setting a timer and waiting till it goes off before someone does something. There'd be a lot of timers...

Reactions: dorado and IG <3

IG <3

Trash talking Lurker
Mar 10, 2022
Bruh just use mirrored to upload it in multiple hosts, wtf is wrong with it takes 1 minute at most for larger files. , look at the number of replies in the stats section it is impossible to notify individually.

If you're spamming links from the internet , then well good luck.

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Like these?
Notices.JPG

Its bunkr blocking some countries btw, India, Indonesia and Phillipines are a few that we're aware of

Opticblast

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 10, 2022
interesting i didn't know countries were actively blocking bunkr. i had malwarebyte's web protection and it would block all of the bunkr links for me until i disabled web protection after troubleshooting. those forum notices are helpful for sure

Reactions: POKI