EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Allisonparker22 - Discussion thread

Allisonc5e83f8ee9d9363b.md.png

https://gofile.io/d/IfGfDU
https://pixeldrain.com/u/4rTRSKAo

She recorded this video in a desert with her ex (husband?). After putting his dick in, he couldn’t last more than a minute and ended up cumming on her ass. Allison made fun of him for prematurely cumming and laughed. Things from the video:

-she started the video calling her husband a friend – “I came out here with my friend to specifically not hike and just to suck his dick”

-0:50 “Oh you came already? What the fuck? (laughs)”

-she called him little shit at 1:01

-she called him a boy because a real man does not come so fast. 1:03 - “I made that boy cum and I’m gonna call him a boy cuz he came so fast (laughs)”

-At the end, she said the cacti are making her horny because they are so long and thick just how she likes it - as if her man doesn't fit the description. Meanwhile, he is in the background looking visibly embarrassed

There are multiple cuck theme videos she had put out. In one video, Allison mocked her hubby for having a small dick compared to the other men she fucked. In another one, she gets fucked and creampied by a black guy and goes on to fuck her husband while he was oblivious to the creampie inside her. She seemed to enjoy cucking her husband on video, telling him his dick is too small, and humiliating him in general. They sure had a twisted relationship :unsure:
There's a video of her then-husband unknowingly getting seconds? Which one?

Allisonc5e83f8ee9d9363b.md.png

https://gofile.io/d/IfGfDU
https://pixeldrain.com/u/4rTRSKAo

She recorded this video in a desert with her ex (husband?). After putting his dick in, he couldn’t last more than a minute and ended up cumming on her ass. Allison made fun of him for prematurely cumming and laughed. Things from the video:

-she started the video calling her husband a friend – “I came out here with my friend to specifically not hike and just to suck his dick”

-0:50 “Oh you came already? What the fuck? (laughs)”

-she called him little shit at 1:01

-she called him a boy because a real man does not come so fast. 1:03 - “I made that boy cum and I’m gonna call him a boy cuz he came so fast (laughs)”

-At the end, she said the cacti are making her horny because they are so long and thick just how she likes it - as if her man doesn't fit the description. Meanwhile, he is in the background looking visibly embarrassed

There are multiple cuck theme videos she had put out. In one video, Allison mocked her hubby for having a small dick compared to the other men she fucked. In another one, she gets fucked and creampied by a black guy and goes on to fuck her husband while he was oblivious to the creampie inside her. She seemed to enjoy cucking her husband on video, telling him his dick is too small, and humiliating him in general. They sure had a twisted relationship :unsure:
Mate you have mental problems

You guys asked the question and she uploaded stories on Instagram after months. Maybe she knows this thread. I didn't know about her until now, I thought she was pregnant again... she always has that disappearing attitude when she's pregnant, but it seems like she's a full-time fitness girl now:hahaa:
1000003763d8a5ca7ba144ca61.md.jpg 1000003765f35e3b3bd998889d.md.jpg

I just don’t understand why if her new boyfriend is ALSO a onlyfans creator , why they haven’t made any content together since the blowjob vid almost a year ago lol
He has free of and video and he sells it by message. I sent him a DM because there is another video with Allison that was never posted.

but it seems like it's been a while since he accessed it

057B3E6F-8A5F-487F-9BEC-090507C76EE1419654af60c49631.md.jpg

You guys asked the question and she uploaded stories on Instagram after months. Maybe she knows this thread. I didn't know about her until now, I thought she was pregnant again... she always has that disappearing attitude when she's pregnant, but it seems like she's a full-time fitness girl now:hahaa:
1000003763d8a5ca7ba144ca61.md.jpg 1000003765f35e3b3bd998889d.md.jpg
yeah and I'm glad she is, she's back to her old self. She used to be so freakin hot and then became not ''thicc'' but straight up fat, now she's fit like she was 3-4 years ago :love:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom