EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Allisonparker22 - Discussion thread

Damn, this girl is craziness every once in a while she leaves the father of her children to go on an adventure. It did seem strange to me that in the video with that boy the first thing Allison did was kiss him, something I hadn't seen her do in a long time
Even the day her ex-boyfriend hit her, her ex uploaded a story saying that she had changed him for a boy, and that Allison bought things for the boy and that she bought her new boyfriend a car

Days before her ex-boyfriend hit her, Allison uploaded a photo with her new boyfriend and then deleted it when her ex-boyfriend commented on it (he was still living with Allison) and got angry because she cheated on him with the boy

You're in a relationship with Allison Parker and you don't know if it's a DREAM or a NIGHTMARE.
-a dream: she is a goddess and fucks very well
-Nightmare: you are careless for a second and she is already riding a cock that is not the yours
:KEKWlaugh:

This guy has two videos with her, the one in the link and another one he was selling on his of, but I believe he deleted it
No way bro, it's real. That's Allison's new bf... she's honestly a tremendous slut
1000003003ddf6de1e208bf0bf.md.jpg
This guy has two videos with her, the one in the link and another one he was selling on his of, but I believe he deleted it

I thought only that video existed. so the other one never came to light here

A few years ago she'd have a new Instagram profile every couple of weeks because her page would get nuked. It was a thing.
but those were their secondary accounts. the main account had almost 9 million and was deactivated for years...he doesn't use it much anymore nowadays. Maybe they returned it to she with the condition that he didn't go overboard with the photos. They also returned it with -2 million followers

Back
Top Bottom