EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Allisonparker22 - Discussion thread

Wouldn't have guessed she was pregnant before starting onlyfans in 2017. She looks super skinny then
Idk about the guy that said she had 1 kid from before her husband, I never saw or heard that. I was watching "Allison" on MFC before she had her kids and the boob job and all of that, I remember she had nice natural boobs and after she had the kids and they got even bigger, she missed having the bigger boobs and that is why she got them done. As far as I am aware she has 2 kids with the ex husband, and they gotta be like teens at this point

Idk about the guy that said she had 1 kid from before her husband, I never saw or heard that. I was watching "Allison" on MFC before she had her kids and the boob job and all of that, I remember she had nice natural boobs and after she had the kids and they got even bigger, she missed having the bigger boobs and that is why she got them done. As far as I am aware she has 2 kids with the ex husband, and they gotta be like teens at this point
Didn't know she was a camgirl. You know what year did she supposedly get pregnant?

What year would you say she started camming? Quick Google search, I saw some 2017 clips. Would love to see her before the boobjob.

What year would you say she started camming? Quick Google search, I saw some 2017 clips. Would love to see her before the boobjob.
I have an MFC private with her from 2013, looked at her profile and Sep 2012 looks like was when she started camming, i forget if she already had the kids and they were super young, or if she had them after she started. she may have had them first and then started camming, i remember she would came in her house and sometimes she would have to close the door or something if the kids or the hubby were walking around

look what the current boyfriend put in the stories... apparently her pussy is always on fire and she wants to be fucked at all hours of the day, Allison's situation is crazy (she doesn't care at all) lol
10000041003afed37f32dcf68e.md.jpg
I'm not up on my current expressions, but I take it this means we won't be getting new content from her with this guy.

look what the current boyfriend put in the stories... apparently her pussy is always on fire and she wants to be fucked at all hours of the day, Allison's situation is crazy (she doesn't care at all) lol
10000041003afed37f32dcf68e.md.jpg
Lmao this lilboy is mad and he sure thinks Allison Parker is just his. How can you think that when she is your girlfriend because she cheated on her husband to be with you? :KEKWlaugh:

Back
Top Bottom