EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Alicexmaia - Discussion thread

So, I've gotta say kudos to her on the +2s she got. Maybe could've gone a little bigger, but she was smart in getting them that size in case she loses any weight

That being said, she would seem the last person who would scam shit, but I don't know her IRL
If she's that depressed that she can't even mail things to members who've probably dropped a few hundred or thousand on her, she should probably seek professional help. It's literally her job, or maybe she's earned enough that she just doesn't give a fuck anymore? Who knows

Yeah, idk as far as shitty behavior goes she displays probably the least amount of it among the “top” camgirls that I’ve seen and I genuinely enjoy her personality. I’m sure some people have their reasons to dislike her, but I have no reason to talk badly about her as a person

So, I've gotta say kudos to her on the +2s she got. Maybe could've gone a little bigger, but she was smart in getting them that size in case she loses any weight

That being said, she would seem the last person who would scam shit, but I don't know her IRL
If she's that depressed that she can't even mail things to members who've probably dropped a few hundred or thousand on her, she should probably seek professional help. It's literally her job, or maybe she's earned enough that she just doesn't give a fuck anymore? Who knows
My guess is the latter. There's a few people she's owed stuff to for a long time and simps tend to be too chickenshit to ask her to fulfill stuff because it creates conflict.

People who actually keep her to her word tend to get banned. This is the difference between Alice on screen and off screen. This is par for the course for successful camgirls. They all do this to one level or another given enough time because they hold the power over what members get access and what members don't.

Good models respect the time and money of members. Bad models don't, even attractive or successful ones.

The fake boobs kind of turned me off of her. I thought she had a perfect natural body before. She's still ridiculously good looking, and I'm a sucker for Australian accents.
I felt the same way but I have to say that she has about the best fake tits I've ever seen. I still prefer her pre-boob job content but her new tits are excellent compared to other boob jobs. She talked about getting fake tits since like 2015, it was kinda bound to happen. At least she didn't trade good natural tits for janky shitty fake tits like so many girls do.

Man Alice is the scammiest of them all but she hides it better. You have to be with her for a long time to see past the tits and pussy to know she is actually mean as fuck and would sell her family to make the #1 spot on Mfc. Don’t be fooled by her at all, please

I wouldn't say she's the scammiest of all time. There's a lot of shitty and shady people who have been camgirls. I think her moving to MFC and becoming more successful made her get more greedy and shady than she was before. I think she's in good company for how she behaves and how it never gets brought up because her persona is someone of the 'cool approachable girl' as she's refined it for so many years.

If you casually watch Alice, she can be enjoyable. If you actually win something from her or need something from her, good luck. She does not care about anything but herself and her actions behind the scenes reflect that. At this point I would completely agree she would sell every single person in her chat and every family member she has to be #1 on MFC and the money it brings. Alice cares about Alice and will lie, cheat or act however she needs to so that remains the case and will never admit she does it.

Man Alice is the scammiest of them all but she hides it better. You have to be with her for a long time to see past the tits and pussy to know she is actually mean as fuck and would sell her family to make the #1 spot on Mfc. Don’t be fooled by her at all, please
Damn, lol that is some hardcore hate there. Don't know what Alice did to you but can't say you can't say the same about Kati3.
Not defending Alice here, but your past posts really seem to have a hate boner for Alice

Damn, lol that is some hardcore hate there. Don't know what Alice did to you but can't say you can't say the same about Kati3.
Not defending Alice here, but your past posts really seem to have a hate boner for Alice
There are many that do not like her after being scammed or mistreated by her in the background off-cam. Go buy something from her that she must deliver herself and then you will see what we all mean on how she is off cam.

There are many that do not like her after being scammed or mistreated by her in the background off-cam. Go buy something from her that she must deliver herself and then you will see what we all mean on how she is off cam.
Nah I just stick to shows and vids
Sorry you got scammed by her but you were just making her seem like she was the second coming of Hitler with your previous response :leokek:

Has anyone told her how awful those brushes are on her eyes? Why is a beautiful girl doing this shit? Or is it just me?

Has anyone told her how awful those brushes are on her eyes? Why is a beautiful girl doing this shit? Or is it just me?
Do it and see what happens! lol She blew up on folks when she went through her dark hair days.

She dropped a new video yesterday, for 888 tokens you can get a 5 minute, half hearted attempt at a woman trying to get herself off with a dildo :leokek:

She dropped a new video yesterday, for 888 tokens you can get a 5 minute, half hearted attempt at a woman trying to get herself off with a dildo :leokek:
Yeah, her vids are typically mid at best. It's always 5-8 minutes, half of which is music and flashes, then 3 minutes of some toy, 'orgasm' and done.
She has not put out a vid in years worth 72 bucks.

The only thing that makes her vids worthwhile are lack of MFC potato quality and how hot Alice is. That's it.

Yeah, her vids are typically mid at best. It's always 5-8 minutes, half of which is music and flashes, then 3 minutes of some toy, 'orgasm' and done.
She has not put out a vid in years worth 72 bucks.

The only thing that makes her vids worthwhile are lack of MFC potato quality and how hot Alice is. That's it.
I didn't even get it, but I guarantee that's 100% the synopsis of it. :LUL Yeah at least her vids are not front camera iphone videos, I'll give her that, and she's easy on the eyes, but her Share vids are even worse than her cam cumshows

I miss the days of watching a chick like Elise Laurenne actually getting herself off 3-4 times on cam during a cumshow, women like her are a fuckin keeper

I didn't even get it, but I guarantee that's 100% the synopsis of it. :LUL Yeah at least her vids are not front camera iphone videos, I'll give her that, and she's easy on the eyes, but her Share vids are even worse than her cam cumshows

I miss the days of watching a chick like Elise Laurenne actually getting herself off 3-4 times on cam during a cumshow, women like her are a fuckin keeper
I feel like it’s a common theme among a lot of models, like they overproduce their content

Ashe maree was always good for a few gasms per cumshow, I miss her a lot too

Back
Top Bottom