• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

Kwasy69

Superfan
Apr 2, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I'm sure this is an unheard of problem that nobody here has ever experienced, but my alerts have never worked properly since the creation of this forum and it has only gotten worse the more threads I watch.

I never get notifications for watched threads, regardless of whether I press mark all as read or if I click every notification manually.

When will it be fixed? Will it ever be fixed?

bigbruuh

*Snappy Response*
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
The alert issues have gone hand in hand with some server/site issues in the past but have gotten alot better over time

Something to remember is that you won't be notified if you already have that thread open

Can only suggest unwatching the thread and rewatching

Edit: I also think even just having the alerts open is enough to not make some work

Sometimes you do just have to check your watched threads and see which ones have been missed

Reactions: dorado and Psdhart

abnoyg

Diamond Tier
Mar 13, 2022
For real, the notification alert needs to be fix. I can't be bother visiting tons of my watched thread everyday. The notification alert is there for a reason.

Reactions: jsys

Deadbeatdandylyon

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 27, 2022
I am also experiencing this issue. I don't know if there is a max number of threads you can watch before it stops notifying you but I have quite a lot of threads that I have set to watch and even with no other windows open associated to the threads there is still a lot of missed alert notifications, even if there is no push notifications coming I would assume that they should show up in the notification bar but they don't and because of this I do miss out on quite a lot, I do hope one day this issue gets fixed

DocKillJoy

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Same problems here. Hoping to mitigate it I actually unwatched several threads hoping that the really important ones would alert me.

Now I get ZERO alerts. Even if I check the thread and like the recent posts.

Reactions: bella poarch juice