Simp Chat Aikobliss

yolocwich

Fan
May 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
We'd literally all be better off and have potential to actually date someone of this calliber. Not her per se, but a pudgy chick with big tits if not for the commodification of sexuality to this degree, but at this point, the reality is that it's too lucrative and so ingrained that it's either a get out of jail free card for women or a way to facilitate a bad habit.

You can fault the dude him wanting aiko to lose her house again, for sure. It's pretty nefarious, but because a chick with big boobs and a cute enough face could actually use that as bait to cast her lot in the lottery to snag a dude with 1% tier wealth, I don't blame him. It's bad, but I get it.

Statistics are against him. Stats say he won't get up to the echelon of wealth to snag a cute face, pudgy, big titted woman, so wishing for her downfall to indulge his lust is understandable.

Men are ultimately to blame too. Too may dudes pay for this shit.

nueobvi

Casual
Mar 17, 2022
I shouldn't be surprised that a big streamer plays a couple of games with a girl streamer and some people on coomer forums immediately start overreacting and start the conspiracy theories.

Can we just chill with the speculation and stick to jerking?

Mr Hobbs

Laribug is my Queen
Mar 11, 2022
Since she's no longer making Jerk material i'd say just let people have their conspiracies, as long as its just talking about it and not actually harassing people then i don't see the harm in it, if this talk is not for you thats cool i would say just unfollow this chat since people have nothing really to talk about since she quit.

Mr Hobbs

Laribug is my Queen
Mar 11, 2022
Thanks i just read the post now and jeez what a load of shit, im not saying she didnt go through what she posted but going cold turkey on the people that from how she puts it pretty much saved her life by buying her overpriced content, i honestly dont care that she quit doing OF i had a feeling she would when she started the whole deleting her content every month back in 2022.

But the fact she said nothing about quitting on any of her socials let alone on OF/Fansly themselves and then acting like its a such a burden having to finally explain it all in this post because apparently not everyone watches all her streams religiously.

Ill post a SS of the post she made for anyone who isnt in her discord and wants to read the whole thing.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

N0bodyy

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
This is not a speculation

She ended up meeting with xQc IRL in the past days, good for her honestly!
For the sake of letting people know since it’s fun how they try to hide it :)

nueobvi

Casual
Mar 17, 2022
That Corinna thing wasn't this week it was in the distant past.

Without getting too detailed, I can confirm XQC spent his day off in the northern part of the US. I have no idea if that's close to aikobliss (hasn't she mentioned living in california or florida or something?) and until someone says otherwise I think people claiming they met up are just spreading false rumors/baiting.

Reactions: Cococola
Mar 12, 2022
How knows... She took day off same day xqc was MIA he even canceled jet to Miami that Adin got him. They're definitely were/are talking in private, they're friends on steam, yesterday she was playing backpack battles and her steam name was showing up Blussful Raiko about hour later x was searching something on the steam and her name showed in "friends have played recently". Also about a week ago on xqcupdates discord people were saying that he played risk of rain 2 in the middle of the night on his day off, it was right after she ended her stream, she was talking about playing risk of rain 2 with her "friend" multiple times. If they're vibing good for them.

She for sure is living on eastern time zone.

giejot

Lurker
Mar 26, 2024
Right after talking about this situation corinna dm'd xqc on stream and leaked that he was in Orlando for 2 days meeting with "friends". Few months back aiko posted ss on discord of a weather radar with a hurricane near orlando saying that this hurricane just hit near her place so i guess she lives nearby. Oh and the day when xqc was in Orlando she took day off to "touch grass".

Reactions: khalidmonster
Mar 12, 2022
That could be right, he posted ig stories on monday from private jet about to take off and then no even hour later he posted another landing in Miami so it seemed like a short flight. It was already kind of sus him changing his mind about to moving to Miami out of nowhere. She's taking weekend off to vist her "grandma" she even booked flight on stream today.

nueobvi

Casual
Mar 17, 2022
Unless he was posting fake flight stories on his instagram to throw people off, he was not in Orlando. Like I said, he was in the north/north-eastern US.

FGGZ

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
This doesn’t necessarily mean anything but she was invited to play cs2 by xqc lol