Simp Chat Aikobliss

Mr Hobbs

Laribug is my Queen
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Content Thread https://simpcity.su/threads/aiko-bliss.11661/

Figured she might as well have a discussion thread even though i think shes quit and there is no point anymore, i stopped watching her twitch streams after she started doing cringey GTA RP crap so i didnt see her announce anything, but she seems to have deleted her after dark twitter account which is what she used for all her OF/Fansly stuff and hasnt posted anything since last year.

I guess with her 16hr streaming she doesnt have time to even tell us she quit, i had a feeling it was going to happen when she talked about returning to twitch fulltime but i held out a little hope she'd still continue.

icetether

Tier 1 Sub
Sep 11, 2022
Man she's hot as fuck and I'm sure she's reasonable in person but holy shit the personality that she put on for the bed streams (which is what I mainly watched) was just atrocious. Like jesus christ the pseudo intellectual vibes were strong. Pretending but failing spectacularly to be a "girlboss" who feels compelled to pwn everyone on the internet and drag out your mom jokes for so long it makes you want to rip out your spine from the cringe. She used to not even end streams properly and just disconnected her phone which would still leave the stream on until it timed out
Edit: And the laugh forgot to mention the hyena fuckin ear-piercing giggle every single time any cunt in the chat said something that wasn't even remotely funny. Thank god above for the mute button

The kind of person to follow quotes like fake it till you make it and confidence is everything like it's gospel but the front that she puts up for that is so godawful you just see right through the bullshit instantly. She tries way too hard to always have the last laugh

Last edited:

Mr Hobbs

Laribug is my Queen
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Thanks i just read the post now and jeez what a load of shit, im not saying she didnt go through what she posted but going cold turkey on the people that from how she puts it pretty much saved her life by buying her overpriced content, i honestly dont care that she quit doing OF i had a feeling she would when she started the whole deleting her content every month back in 2022.

But the fact she said nothing about quitting on any of her socials let alone on OF/Fansly themselves and then acting like its a such a burden having to finally explain it all in this post because apparently not everyone watches all her streams religiously.

Ill post a SS of the post she made for anyone who isnt in her discord and wants to read the whole thing.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Cococola

Casual
Mar 5, 2022
He isn’t just “playing games”

He’s playing relationship RP with her, offline Risk of Rain, liked her picture on Twitter, picked up some of her mannerism (vice-versa) invited her to play with his boys and they made multiple remarks like “He‘s shy”, “95-5” and the continuous glazing they did.

It’s obvious for anyone who has actually interacted with women that these two are probably talking in the DMs at the very least.

It is parasocial behaviour but at the end of the day you’re in the wrong forums if you can’t handle some level of speculation and weirdness.

N0bodyy

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
I mean like the other guy said it could be a fake break up just to farm as much viewers as possible (including parasocials), it’s a reasonable thought, all streamers do this sorta stuff and i would not blame her to be honest.

On a side note, apparently she leaked something on her latest stream so she nuked the VOD, could be anything not even related or even a troll but i guess its worth mentioning.

EDIT: Here’s what she leaked, i guess the relationship is still in my head huh? lol

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2023
it's quite simple really.

streamers character coming into contact with x in RP = +50 viewers

streamers character having a brief conflict with x in RP = +250 viewers

streamers character having an interaction with x that ends up with them roleplaying for for few hours = +500 viewers

streamers character being in x's crew in roleplay = +1000 viewers

streamers character being x's love interest in roleplay = +2000 viewers

N0bodyy

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
You are talking to somebody who’s mission is only to defend whatever been happening between them two.
Trying to constantly derailing common thinking of people by saying that shit for them is “easily disprovable” even after the leaks this person still acts with a sword in the air ready to defend and say that they are just talking.
I think we literally have one of her top subs or even one of her mods in here.

Reactions: RahulRR and Holla33

M8kie

Lurker
Apr 1, 2024
Man child strikes again :KEKW: after f1 guy went to dinner with faze banks and his people then they all went party. Seems like x got fucking wasted ditched them and all his stuff and disappeared. No wonder Aiko ended her stream out of nowhere after checking some stuff on her other monitor.