EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Discussion Agencies are ruining OF for me...

That's just yet another brain dead agency tactic they will send out a bunch of spam messages to push them to the top of your inbox and ppv with no preview only to delete them 30 minutes to an hour later. I don't get the logic behind it maybe it's to only get a few sales then delete it that way if it gets leaked online they can block those people that bought it. When in reality they're just hindering the money they could be making, all they have to do is make a simple blurred preview of a couple of seconds spliced together to increase sales. I personally never buy anything without a preview that makes me want it.

I also hate and avoid the tactic of stacking videos like 2 videos so you intentionally can't see the video length or 5 videos so you think you're getting a good deal when in reality it's just 1 3 minute video and 4 10-20 second clips from that same 3 minute video.

At this point I really wonder if simply making good content and selling it at a fair price with accurate descriptions wouldn't be less effort than constantly trying to deceive people. And I have no doubt that it would be a more successful business model in the long run. But thinking ahead is probably not a thot's strong suit.

At this point I really wonder if simply making good content and selling it at a fair price with accurate descriptions wouldn't be less effort than constantly trying to deceive people. And I have no doubt that it would be a more successful business model in the long run. But thinking ahead is probably not a thot's strong suit.
If you wanted to make a multi-year career then yes that is likely the way to go but this OF is mostly short-term cash grab.

Agencies don't all work the same way, but sometimes the reason a model hires them is to quit OF and keep making money. An account that is still active will make more money than one that is abandoned as soon as the model quits.

Chatters will keep reselling old stuff made years before, changing descriptions to make it look like new content.

I noticed in the past couple days several of the agency pages I follow no longer show online status. Formerly always "available now" but not now. I wonder if there was a change in the new T&Cs that were just implemented that made the agencies think this was the better idea.

I wish onlyfans had a better way of filtering out PPVs you've already bought. I unlocked a video from a creator, only to get that same video spammed to me to unlock - but I've already bought it. You'd think there'd be a unique video id tied to each PPV so a sub isn't able to unlock the same video twice. It would prevent potential customer support issues, right? Or I guess onlyfans doesn't give a shit?

Last edited:
I wish onlyfans had a better way of filtering out PPVs you've already bought. I unlocked a video from a creator, only to get that same video spammed to me to unlock - but I've already bought it. There should be some internal video id for whatever you've unlocked so the creator can't try to get you to unlock it again. It's like each PPV spam is its own "instance" or something.
Each video has it's on internal ID on OnlyFans, when it gets uploaded it gets an ID and whenever you get sent a piece of content then it just references that ID. Sadly OnlyFans doesn't seem to care one bit of you get the same piece of content but some of the plugins can help creators with not sending the same piece of content twice but I don't think agency run accounts care about it.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if creators know when your in their DMs? A number of times I check and they miraculously appear online or is it just the bot agencies?

I noticed in the past couple days several of the agency pages I follow no longer show online status. Formerly always "available now" but not now. I wonder if there was a change in the new T&Cs that were just implemented that made the agencies think this was the better idea.
It might, but I think it’s more likely they’re catching on to the fact that people are beginning to associate the always Available Now accounts as agency-run. If they hide it, there’s no way for people to figure it out without interacting with the account. Still not too difficult to tell, just takes a tad bit of effort. Message them every so often throughout the day and see how long it takes to get a response.

I’ve interacted with a few accounts that are starting to be more like 10-20 minutes before a response instead of the 5 minutes or less that it typically is. Idk if there used to be multiple workers per shift and they cut down, or if they’re trying harder to hide the fact they use chatters. I still haven’t gone more than 40 minutes without the second check mark popping up, regardless of when I message, so it’s definitely still not the model lol.

Does anyone know if creators know when your in their DMs? A number of times I check and they miraculously appear online or is it just the bot agencies?
Hired chatters are online pretty much 24/7 with multiple people taking shifts. Except for food & washroom breaks they're usually always there. There's also a DM feature for creators to message every user currently online they can select so it makes no difference if you're invisible

That's just yet another brain dead agency tactic they will send out a bunch of spam messages to push them to the top of your inbox and ppv with no preview only to delete them 30 minutes to an hour later. I don't get the logic behind it maybe it's to only get a few sales then delete it that way if it gets leaked online they can block those people that bought it. When in reality they're just hindering the money they could be making, all they have to do is make a simple blurred preview of a couple of seconds spliced together to increase sales. I personally never buy anything without a preview that makes me want it.

I also hate and avoid the tactic of stacking videos like 2 videos so you intentionally can't see the video length or 5 videos so you think you're getting a good deal when in reality it's just 1 3 minute video and 4 10-20 second clips from that same 3 minute video.
i see it as leaving the buyer in a state of "want" so they are more likely to buy the next PPV if the FAN is under impression it will be deleted and lost forever, never to be available again. Even though most likely, its vanilla content. "get it while you can or be sorry!" mentality. And yes, also a good way to keep track of leakers. Or if they are unsending stuff, chances are you've accused them of being an agency or you've pissed them off and dont see any possibility of getting any more more $ from you, so why bother even responding to you? they are wary.

The agency exists simply to squeeze as much money from the simp, which equates to being ripped off because I guarantee that you're overpaying. So the primary big spenders are two types from what I can imagine. The common MEGA-SIMP who is foolish enough ro believe he is chatting with his fav and would do anything $$$ and spend half his live savings to keep her happy.
Or oilers/whalers who doesnt care either way, but has an extreme amount of spending money who can drop 2k easily to get a later 4k possibly nip slip or 1 titty vid.
The common subscriber who buys at least a shitty $30 PPV (free and easy money for her considering its no better than an IG pic) a month fills in the rest.
Are guys not into lighting or angles? blind purchases ftw? You have more say and control in ordering cheap fast food than what what these agencies expect you to buy on their preview-less PPV terms. "trust me baby, you'll like it!" only for you to buy it and get kicked in the balls with how disappointing it is. I don't even like when women have a hairstyle a certain way. Huge turn off.

Last edited:
Not unless you are actively typing or responding to them they dont. The always online thing is just an agency tactic that works on the vulnerable that have no concept of sleep, but OF is also buggy or something because they are online 24-7 and it will say last seen a few minutes ago to online even though its online when looking at it. There must be some kind of lag in their system that has never been fixed since its been like this for years.

A nice reminder for these girls under agency from Skye Blue:

photo_2024-09-04_11-30-53-349d99069c2a24664.md.jpgphoto_2024-09-04_11-30-53-2e5187717b87d49cd.md.jpgphoto_2024-09-04_11-30-53a112ba79b0a1ddef.md.jpgphoto_2024-09-04_11-30-53-41e25c7e5cca9d8ed.md.jpg

They don't want to promote, they want easy bucks from girls.

(edits for proper pics order)
BRO WTF. i recently "chatted" with skye blue on her free OF. SHE IS RUN BY AN AGENCY. at least her free page definitely is. WITHOUT A DOUBT.
Just another attempt of "no babe its really my, not an agency" but done through social media. And guess what OF she advertises on her linktree? THE FREE ONE. never the VIP one. What a conniving lil weasel

Screenshot-2024-09-04-055916510085ef12d6d20f.md.png

maybe she was rallying against suitcase pimps "agencies" and not larger scale popular professional ones, like the one she is with.

Last edited:
i see it as leaving the buyer in a state of "want" so they are more likely to buy the next PPV if the FAN is under impression it will be deleted and lost forever, never to be available again. Even though most likely, its vanilla content. "get it while you can or be sorry!" mentality. And yes, also a good way to keep track of leakers. Or if they are unsending stuff, chances are you've accused them of being an agency or you've pissed them off and dont see any possibility of getting any more more $ from you, so why bother even responding to you? they are wary.

The agency exists simply to squeeze as much money from the simp, which equates to being ripped off because I guarantee that you're overpaying. So the primary big spenders are two types from what I can imagine. The common MEGA-SIMP who is foolish enough ro believe he is chatting with his fav and would do anything $$$ and spend half his live savings to keep her happy.
Or oilers/whalers who doesnt care either way, but has an extreme amount of spending money who can drop 2k easily to get a later 4k possibly nip slip or 1 titty vid.
The common subscriber who buys at least a shitty $30 PPV (free and easy money for her considering its no better than an IG pic) a month fills in the rest.
Are guys not into lighting or angles? blind purchases ftw? You have more say and control in ordering cheap fast food than what what these agencies expect you to buy on their preview-less PPV terms. "trust me baby, you'll like it!" only for you to buy it and get kicked in the balls with how disappointing it is. I don't even like when women have a hairstyle a certain way. Huge turn off.
You summed this up to a T. The only thing to take note of is videos that are sent out and deleted, only to be resent out again are still the same video. Doesnt matter when you buy it. That video is the same across all messages. They do that to make you feel like you missed out on something, or like the old ways they used to do it where they would start out with a high price, but if you scroll through your messages, you can see it drop. This prevents you from seeing that. Its somewhat backwards, but they also mix in that oh i accidentally sent that out and it wont let me unsend it shit. While that has happened in the history of OF, it doesnt happen like they do it every week.

Agencies are geared toward the uninitiated or naïve. You dont have to be chronically online to see that their methods try to take advantage of anyone that cant control their urges, and the rapid replies know they have a certain amount of time before that post nut clarity sets in. Unless you are mega simping for a girl, you will probably lose interest pretty fast. There are some rather down to earth and chill girls out there, and depending on how you conduct yourself determines what becomes of your exchange with them. But none of them are online all day every day and they arent constantly ready to impale themselves on a moments notice.

You also have to look at the sheer number of people on these pages. OF finally took social media and viral marketing and was able to do what didnt feel like a sex site and more like social media without many rules, except you have a way to not get scammed as easily, at least in the beginning. Prior to that you had camming and clip sites, but there wasnt that personal touch balance. Studios and agencies within camming ruined that at one point, and it nearly killed off some of those sites for good, but some are making a debatable comeback. Now they just found a way to play the live audience and funnel viewers into subs by keeping it fairly tame on streaming sites, and provide everything else in a scammy and deceptive way.

Thats why most of us here have seen the same things and knew it wasnt just our own experience. As has been said many times, the only way this will change is when it affects their pockets.

^Great post - the agencies definitely don't want me as a customer, then. What I do is order a custom video or two, maybe a PPV as a "thank you" tip after the custom is delivered, and then that's it, I'm done with the girl, on to the next one. Oh, and I will report to onlyfans support if I'm getting the runaround on my custom getting delivered if it's been over a month.

BRO WTF. i recently "chatted" with skye blue on her free OF. SHE IS RUN BY AN AGENCY. at least her free page definitely is. WITHOUT A DOUBT.
Just another attempt of "no babe its really my, not an agency" but done through social media. And guess what OF she advertises on her linktree? THE FREE ONE. never the VIP one. What a conniving lil weasel

maybe she was rallying against suitcase pimps "agencies" and not larger scale popular professional ones, like the one she is with.

Maybe she has someone that make these deals for her but not an agency? I really don't know shit like most of the people, anyway yes, her free OF is horsehit.

Yeah, I'd say it's very likely Skye Blue has an agency for her free OF, considering her posts: "spin the wheel" games, "mystery boxes" for tips, "send me $35 for $350 of content", advertising other profiles, posts full of the same dirty talk you see in every agency-run account, etc.

She does have a few more personal posts which make me think she sometimes writes on her free OF, but she definitely must have an agency uploading most posts.

We already have models who lie about managing their own accounts, so it wouldn't surprise if some try to gain subscribers also by accusing the competition of employing an agency.

Same here. Every time she sends a mass dm its like she rushes to my page to delete it lol. Funny shit
Again "she" doesn't give a shit about her DMs and doesn't even look at them. Most likely enjoying the sun on a beach somewhere. It's the agency goons working in shifts.

Side note: creators aren't shy about telling me it's their birthday, or that they had theirs a month before I even subbed to them 🙄 and I'll bet all the gold in Switzerland they have multiple birthdays a year.

Back
Top Bottom