Discussion Agencies are ruining OF for me...

wrx21

cola drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Well everyone will deny it,i got in countless arguments when i got bored with quite a few of them,just to see the reactions.
Other telling thing is getting dm answered literally within minutes,thats probably the worst to me personally

Reactions: capnfaphappy20

wrx21

cola drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Easy to spot agency controlled page if you ever order custom content,most precisely custom pics. One time i got told i need to wait until she takes them,that she will try to do it asap. Ok i get there is hundreds of requests but i told i dont seek anything explicit or special and to just snap one selfie now. We went back and forth until i just gave up and got then like few weeks later. Few weeks for couple of custom pics..
As much as it was annoying to go through excuses why "she" couldnt snap a selfie while "we" were chatting it is also kinda amusing knowing the agents need to find and sell all those excuses why not

capnfaphappy20

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
This would be a great idea overall. The only thing is not all agencies are bad/predatory, and some girls do have legitimate assistants and thats it. They mostly handle the uploading and sharing of content as well as messages that need to be passed along to the tits in charge of it. Its the ones that are truly scamming or selling the idea of being able to buy something that doesnt exist. Im not interested in chatting with any of them, but to those that are, its a legitimate complaint. One girl I follow has a management "team", but she was upfront about it, and her "team" constantly uploads new and old content to buy, but it is labeled as such. Very transactional on both parts. Then on the other hand there is one that does nothing but spam and delete chats constantly and if you even try to get something, you wont get it. Ever. And then this one girl runs her account herself, leaves her account online, but is online a lot and does it to mimic the agency shit. She could get back to you within an hour or a couple days. It would be helpful to have a list that can break down whether they are agency run or not, and what to know or watch out for. The scammy ones are the biggest red flag.

Reactions: Kratos9889

fredwank

Lurker
Nov 17, 2023
Not sure what difference it makes but I ordered a custom from her and it was definitely unique (she said my name) and it was definitely her talking. My main gripe with OF at the moment is ordering customs (I mostly order dick rates) and getting sent a pre-recorded generic video. Drives me nuts. I always ask them to say my name before ordering and if they refuse it's a no sale. Also sometimes they simply don't deliver... I would definitely contribute towards a 'review' thread whereby I'd say whether or not I'd recommend buying customs from them

epitomeoflaziness

Casual
Sep 21, 2022
I have noticed this is as well getting more and more common. Especially when they DM the random "send me X right now and I will film a naughty video for you!" and I say okay cool can you say my name in it? "I don't do names babe" or like you said getting a dick rating and it being so generic it could be for anyone. I have gotten a few of those and stopped ordering them unless it is confirmed they will say the name cause otherwise you gotta assume its a generic prerecorded video for their assistants to send out

Reactions: smrdoprdo

bilda

Diamond Tier
Mar 17, 2022
The reason I suspected Sammy had an agency is that she ended every sentence with the word "babe", once sold me a PPV which didn't contain what I wanted and then tried to convince me to do sexting.

If she does have chatters, it's possible they contact her with custom requests which she then films. So, even though you don't actually talk to her, she's at least honest with customs. However, some guy who also subscribed to her said she told him she was too much of a control freak, so it seems she denies having an agency even just to chat with people.

Reactions: Sedna and wrx21

anjei

Fan
Aug 22, 2023
Helpfully her generic replies came with the label 'aut...' In case there was any doubt they were automatic. Particularly striking was the way that Jessica Bartlett's comments were ignored. I assumed that this reflected some rift between them but most likely it was just that the machine didn't recognise Jessica. On her current post there are no replies at all to anyone, which at least has the advantage of consistency

Last edited:
Reactions: Sedna