Discussion Agencies are ruining OF for me...

capnfaphappy20

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I know Im talking to a select few on here, which is ultimately ineffective. The only real solution to the agency/management problem is the obvious one of stop spending anything on creators that use them. It may be difficult on your dick at first and because of the appeal of that particular girl, but in the end, its the only way to effectively get rid of that from happening. This mostly pertains to the ones who are using scammy or very deceptive methods to sell anything. Its still best to find a creator that does it all and support them. There are plenty out there, and if you give it enough time, youll likely get what you are looking for anyway and dont have to worry about being involved with any agency bullshit. nor do you have to worry about being ripped off. Not every agency is terrible, especially if youre just looking for content, but the vast marjority arent great at all and its only getting worse because money keeps coming in since so many have to buy "that thing". Just a word of caution is to avoid custom content through any agency run page.

This is just my personal experience but once i gutted any of the predatory style agencies, i have found it to be more like the original OF days, and the girls are way more generous as well just to have the support. they understand im there to buy content and are happy to follow through. it may not be a ton of content regularly depending on who you find, but it also gives your wallet a break.

capnfaphappy20

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
lol i am sure the people on the other end of support dont give an actual fuck what happens. but it is still a business, and part of their job is to not let OF lose more than may happen with actual fraud, and why its easier to be at 0 instead of negative. thats kind of why i jumped in here when i saw this. if anyone does have a real enough complaint, and not just buyers remorse (like the video wasnt as good as you were hoping), i encourage anyone to follow through with it. your money is worth just as much and it can also reflect on the model in question if they are getting a bunch of complaints. i cant recall the name off hand who but one girl i remember had amounted a number of complaints and OF suspended her account for a while, and then reinstated it and she changed her ways when her biggest source of income was instantly locked up. its a lot harder for them to start over, if at all, and as long as we arent abusing what we are doing, we do really have a say since we are the ones spending money. i get what youre saying, and they dont just hand it out like an AMEX complaint without questioning it. they do have to try to resolve it, but they do get a lot of complaints i imagine, so it gets a little tough trying to weed through them all.

capnfaphappy20

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
I have to say that I havent had that experience, but yours is just as valid. It also has been almost a year since I even had to do this. When you first issued your complaint to OF, how did they go about it? Did they even try to look into it for you or give any guidance? And did they ban your whole account after the chargeback? It is way easier to get a chargeback on our end with the bank or card because they dont really care. they are just the money and its no real skin off them. funny enough i had very hard time only once with my card where i did not receive anything at all, but this wasnt through OF, it was a different site right before OF, and they opened an investigation and basically did nothing. It was only like 200 or so, which wasnt like a huge hit, but they took forever looking into it and basically said they couldnt come to a conclusion, so no chargeback. it was a simple fix on my end as i cancelled the card right after as my own solution because i have my doubts on what they bothered to do, if anything, and i wouldnt want a card that of all things cant satisfy actual fraud from a company. i have to add that when it comes to OF though, when i have made a legit complaint, the only thing that i think saved me was doing it within the 3 month window (sooner the better), being clear, and providing detailed screenshots of the conversation asking for exactly what i didnt receive, or how it was something that didnt exist. Proving deception is not easy, but if you play your cards right, it can be done.

I do agree with you that they dont actually care most of the time even if it is legitimate nor are they even enthusiastic to help out in any way. they arent. they would rather you just drop it for sure :leokek: . For reference, I had 7 complaints in like 4 years, all refunded, but all were from agencies oddly enough. I did have to wait it out and go through the hoops from OF. Some of the people I dealt with were not as helpful, but they also took a long time to do anything. That was the tough part at first, but I also waited to say I was going to issue a chargeback until it looked like they were not willing to step in, even though i wasnt willing to chance getting my account wiped out, i considered it. It was the somewhat difficult task of showing exactly how their expected obligation was not fulfilled and backed it up. The only one that was annoying as fuck to deal with was when I ended up buying something I already bought because it had a description change, literally changed the order of the photos and the videos associated with it (no previews obviously) and there was no way to know. the agency even tried to say it was different and OF didnt do anything the first time around. i opened another support ticket and that time around they actually did something and refunded me. this was also my first time experiencing an agency, but didnt know thats what it was as i only knew i was constantly getting spammed messages and knew something was off about it, but not enough to care.

TL;DR - if you are willing to take the time to go back and forth with the "model"/agency and they fail to deliver, as long as you have detailed messages of how they failed to deliver or straight scammed, that seems to be what helps the most. i cant guarantee it, but i will say i think it helped the most when pursuing refunds.

Last edited:

HungryMycologist

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 24, 2023
It starts when you make a request or read a caption, be very explicit in your questions and look out for answers that are "politician" style answers. If there is any doubt or wiggle room in their answer, ask follow-up questions to make sure they are explicit about what they are promising to deliver. If you have that it's much easier to get help from support if the creator/agency refuses to correct it.

B0000000

Diamond Tier
Mar 16, 2022
We are getting a little off topic but refunds are quite interesting actually. There's a group on Reddit for OF creators, and very often they complain about scammy refunds. It looks like some people are experts at this.

wrx21

cola drinker
Mar 11, 2022
i hate agencies but sometimes you can laugh your ass of with their scenarios
got up for work few days ago,check OF and notice direct message asking how i am. mind you it was like 6:42 in the morning so i say its strange to see "her" up so early in the morning. they answer back well they wanted to get up early to prepare new hot content for us :KEKWlaugh:
sure you are basically millionaire that feels the need to get up in 6 in the morning to chat to OF subs right? they could at least keep mind on timezones creator live in ffs

wrx21

cola drinker
Mar 11, 2022
i know it is but i can't understand it,are the people really that gullible? i had my fair share of naivness before but even i stopped believing anyone of them would actually waste time of ther highlife chatting with small time subs on OF. that is reserved to big spenders and whales,not for us average crowd,can't believe that tactic is providing results to agencies

Dirtybirdy

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
Hurts the most when you've been there with a model right from the start and kinda built a (para-)social relationship with her through the good and bad months. And one day they reach a certain threshold of popularity and suddenly you only get canned "Mmmmh yea baby" DMs from some guy in Wichita in home office, and you're completely cut off.
Unsubscribe. It's been a good run princess, and you're welcome.

capnfaphappy20

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
that is the surefire way to know if an agency is involved or not is if you get a reply quickly and at any hour. and all of that "baby this, baby that" shit and a string of emotes. yeah youre talking to some dude who is jackin off to the models content while talking to you :KEKWlaugh: . there are some girls who still leave their account signed in all day, but you may not hear back for a day, or they have set hours to reply to anything. and the only ones who may be willing to chat with anyone dont have thousands of subs and are much smaller. these agencies count on the fact that most people want what they want, and theyll provide it by overpricing and being available all of the time and work on volume since they get a percentage of what is brought in, but we already know that. enough people dont.

B0000000

Diamond Tier
Mar 16, 2022
Yeah, besides, I bet some models still chat with their top spenders on OF, even though their accounts are run by agencies