Simp Chat Adept Discussion Thread

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

Norrin Radd

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Pretty sure he gave her money when she threatened to open one. Granted now you are correct the world sees how rotten she is but sadly if she did open one every headline would X's ex now OF star? Then his tweets would be with trolls and what not it is just a sucky situation at that point.

Reactions: CalebBrown

Bladoc

Superfan
Sep 1, 2022
She will never do any kind of mass nudes like OF because she would instantly get too many, "You are fat" comments and she knows it. She might farm some known whales and give them some full boob in private or something, but as soon as one of those leaked, that would be the end. It sucks.

ripsexyegirls

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
She is almost certainly trying her hardest to find a new dumb millionaire to mooch off of for the rest of her life. Which probably won’t be too hard. xQc went back to the whale like 9 times. There was one guy in this thread who said he was paying her for selfies. The best thing everyone can collectively do is forget about this poached whale. Or keep giving her attention so she can make money for doing absolutely fucking nothing

Bladoc

Superfan
Sep 1, 2022
I don't follow her or xQc, but I heard he was in Miami recently, maybe permanently, and I would not be shocked to see her follow him there. Lots of girls trying to be with guys that have too much money and not a lot of sense. And she most likely would fare better since, as far as I know, she is a lot less plastic than most of the girls I have seen there doing that type of hussle.

CalebBrown

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 30, 2022
It comes from X himself.

Now he doesn't say he agreed to pay her not to do OF. Just that she was threatening him with doing it. Why would he care? He has called OF trash and the bottom of the barrel before so it stands to reason he wouldn't want her on there. Of course he has also fucked and messed around with girls that do OF. This is xqc. Logic and reason don't really apply much to him.

He is also different than you or me cause her doing Onlyfans would have his name attached to it in gaming media since it would "Xqc's former girlfriend Adept" would be the headlines. Also his audience of teenage gamers. This is a guy who still gets trolled cause of Adept grinding on Ice Poseidon's crotch in front of him from like 2016. He is rich enough where he doesn't want to deal with an army of kids saying they jacked off to her pics and that he is a cuck. Even though he has nothing to do with her now and hasn't for a while. Trolls don't care.

That is why many can see him throwing her some money to not be on there. Although now he might now care at this point and her own fat is the only thing keeping her off there.

Jayden Bartels

Tier 3 Sub
Jan 29, 2024
This is becoming very parasocial but I really doubt he gives a flying fuck about anything she does, why would he care. She's a manipulator she'll say anything, she's extremely desperate. She blew her chance to gold dig off of X, and will soon be in a load of legal trouble.

Reactions: genie82

Naurr

Lurker
Jul 31, 2023
I wouldn't say it's hilarious. Aiko apparently started doing OF because she was about to be homeless after a (possibly abusive) relationship. Besides, xQc implied Adept already sent his nudes to people he knows. It's only a matter of time before his nudes are out there too... A malignant narcissist like Adept will eventually leak everything if he doesn't get a permanent restraining order against her.

GKMC

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Adept hasn't been on nopixel since the new update launch, probably never will be, pretty sure most people on the server probably don't even want to RP with her. It was what brought her peak viewership in back in the day, so if she hasn't started already, she probably won't ever return. Would be hilarious if she does and gets banned lol

Naurr

Lurker
Jul 31, 2023
I suspect it's part of the reason he maintained contact. He said multiple times on his stream he'd be OK with his nudes getting leaked because he's proud of his dick (pure cope). He directly stated he wouldn't put it past Adept to leak and he expects it... Months later, he completely panicked after IShowSpeed had his chat prank xQc into thinking his dick pics were leaked on Twitter. xQc said he reacted strongly because a leak is a real possibility. He also said he hopes the guy who has his nudes enjoys them.