Simp Chat Adept Discussion Thread

Casual62

Casual
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I think she's getting quite a lot of money, actually. I sent her like 200 across a month, but created a new account (told her abt it) and now she's been ghosting me for like 2-3 weeks already. I was probably sending too little, so I'm not a priority for her.

She wanted some Miu Miu heels for like $1k, I couldn't afford that, but someone else bought it for her. Guess she has some high-paying paypigs who spoil her enough for her not needing to work 🤷🏻‍♂️ and if you're getting luxury high heels, I don't think you're at danger to be burger flipping

Casual62

Casual
Mar 13, 2022
I have no idea who she is, I just know she was the girlfriend or wife of this blonde streamer guy. I saw her having big titties and looking for paypigs and decided to send her money

In general, though, it's a fetish called "findom" (financial domination). Guys get off on sending girls money and spoiling them. They don't send it in hopes of getting nudes or anything.
What I can tell you is that she can be really bratty and arrogant, which is perfect for this fetish and for interacting with guys like me.

Norrin Radd

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I understand findom however at the start it was dudes hoping for tits it may have evolved into that but had she not gotten anything most definitely her tits would be out on onlyfans because she is aware of the amount those girls can make and it would hurt her ex which is on brand for her it seems.

Casual62

Casual
Mar 13, 2022
I already wrote in my initial post that I deleted my Insta account and created a new one and now she's ghosting me, so I don't have access to that audio anymore. If she ever writes to me again I'll buy a new one and post it here. I don't kink shame, if you wanna jerk off to her calling you a loser, I'd gladly help, it turns me on too 🤷🏻‍♂️