Simp Chat ad1yn2 adilyn / addielyn22

wegan

Casual
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
You're still stubborn recordingman...

I was confirmed that the reason why the video is erased is not because of deepfake, but because of the blacklisted watermark.
If I just focus on her hair, it still doesn't look unnatural.
Rather, it certainly proves that the position of the point on her pelvis and shoulders is actually her.

She started worrying about the leak again after this video was leaked (she wrote a post so buyers could only get the video if they sent her a message)

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited:

haohong

Lurker
May 11, 2022
The fact is that I bought a video that happened to be released by SKBJ. If you pay 11000 Korean won, you can see the screenshots of the released videos, and I spent a few hundred dollars to buy her Fantier video, and the results are the same. Even if it's a deepfake, it's her own post.

recette

Lurker
Dec 11, 2023
Thanks for your favor everytime.
Can u just teach me one thing?
Does she show uncensored nipples on her fantrie and do u think it worths subscribing?

wegan

Casual
Mar 11, 2022

ohh... Recording man, compare the nails in the picture with the ones in the video. Do you still look like a Filipino? :wowers:

It's also courageous to admit that you're wrong.
Both photos and videos were two years ago, before she raised her nose. Makeup is different from now, and there's a retouching technique.

If you don't think she is, don't write in a post and write in a diary, so there won't be any more unnecessary discussions.

Last edited:

Dutchy420

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 8, 2022
Please be aware that this video of Spam4Loser is probably not really Addielyn.

The girl in this video is too young, too skinny, different skintone, different hair, eyes, nose etc etc
She's definitely cute, but I simply do not believe its Addielyn.

Last edited:

slimeddy

Lurker
Nov 11, 2022
I honestly find it impossible to say which vids are real and which ones are fake. These filters are atrocious, even in her vids on tiktok she looks like a different person.
For me, unless it's confirmed that it came from her fantrie, patreon or wherever the fuck she posts these, all is fake.
On a side note, I don't understand why people buy these heavily filtered vids. It's like buying a deepfake.

Reactions: kamehamic

Dutchy420

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 8, 2022
I think its got mainly to do with a certain site called skbjfree that sells Addielyns videos to a reduced price but contains deepfake videos of her as well.
This one is a bit more difficult, but since I've been following her faithfully since 2019... I kinda know what she looks like.
The whole no-make up look makes no sense.

Reactions: slimeddy

slimeddy

Lurker
Nov 11, 2022
I've been watching her, not faithfully mind you, ever since she did a memorable pool stream together with Sooflower, Dami and other girl who had an itchy snatch.
She always striked me as a girl who wanted to show something more than other Korean girls on twitch.
I also think it's not her. Face looks different in my opinion.
Either way it's a crappy clip, even if it is her.
Thank you for reading my blog post.

incarnate1

Superfan
Sep 21, 2022
Dutchy does great work, but still needs to reconcile these videos are possibly real even if "it doesn't look like her" to him.

Women can look different without makeup, different makeup styles, or filters. On one hand, you have a handful of people who are actually subscribed to her fantrie saying she's making these posts and posting clips without the skbj watermark; on the other hand, it's Dutchy who just feels like these videos are fake.

Seriously, thank you for all your hard work Dutchy, but entertain the idea these video are real or disprove it.
If it's deepfaked, find the original video. If it's a different girl, post who it is.

Dutchy420

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 8, 2022
Just a suggestion to our community members who pay up for the -original- Addielyn Fantrie videos. (so not other sites that sell her content as well)

I am curious if the extension hlsloader (dot com) would bypass the watermarks in the videos / clips.
This extension picks up the stream or video clip feed BEFORE your browser adds your personal watermarked name to the inbrowser video player.
It helps me bypass similar watermarks on videos in PandaTV (Korea)... I can imagine it could work the same way on Fantrie... it's just a theory...
hlsloader works on Chrome, FireFox and Edge as a simple easy to use installable extension (yes its 100% free).

top_03.png

If someone who's a Fantrie member could try it out ? It would make sharing a lot easier and safer.

Last edited: