MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - ad1yn2 adilyn / addielyn22 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat ad1yn2 adilyn / addielyn22

Diloap

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 14, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Does anyone know why she stopped doing her really good streams? I'm talking about the streams from march and april of 2022 where she showed a lot more like underboob (as seen in the picture above) or had pasties on.

Those were the days... :SadgeCry:

Dutchy420

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 8, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
The short answer is no I don't know.

The speculation is she went through different phases and although she is still doing sexy content on her Patreon (irregularly) she does still like to do sexy parts and costumes, just not so explicit any more in her BJ (=streamer) capacity. It was obvious in those streams from around April 2022 she was enjoying doing them herself quite a bit too.. which imho made them so sexy. This girl has a very healthy appetite for being sexy/sexual.

She's always done sexy poses and outfits even when she started out on Twitch then Afreeca then FlexTV and now back on these 2 last. Her camera positions were always very carefully chosen to explicitly show off her best curvy angles and she never shied away from doing sexy coop streams with her female Korean BJ friends in pools and lingerie.
Where other BJ's had to be coaxed into acting sexy... Adielyn was always the one who visibly loved showing off her body.

Maybe you guys don't know but in early 2022 she had a bad break up with her boyfriend... who threatened to publish nude photo's and videos with her doing sex (so called sex tapes) as far as I know they never surfaced on the webs but this bad break up which was all over the Korean web hit her hard and made her retreat from her streams for a while. So.. Early 2022 and April 2022 aren't too far apart.. maybe they're related... ? I'm speculating here...

Last edited:

Diloap

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 14, 2023
Check page 1 and 2 on the content thread, IMO there are 2 really great streams and 1 legendary:

Great streams:
- Underboob stream
- Blue sailor outfit stream

Legendary stream:
- Pasties/band aid stream

Also Dutchy has posted them throughout the content thread when people has asked for it. He's a legend!

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited:

Diloap

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 14, 2023
Oh shit the legend is here, thanks for all you do man :PETTHEPEEPO:

Yeah she seemed to enjoy herself alot in those early streams. Just wished she would do more explicit stuff on streams like she used to do, not going nude or anything, but teasing more than just having a bikini or lingerie on. Teasing in lingerie and bikini is just boring to me, pasties, underboob and band aid over nipples were/are the way to go honestly.

And why is it that every single of these korean BJ girls have crazy boyfriends that do illegal stuff?? Didn't know about her boyfriend but reminds me of Berrys situation with her boyfriend.. So weird.

Last edited:

Dutchy420

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 8, 2022
LOL Sure.. my pleasure.

I enjoy all her content, the streaming stuff and the 19+ stuff.. always looking for it on Korean sites, the Patreon stuff is not easy to come by though.. :PepeWhy:

Explicit nudity is not forbidden in South Korea as I understand it, but its not mainstream.. most Korean 19+ sites have boobs only or sexy/suggestive stuff.
(Okay Koreans count their age differently.. our age 18 = 19 in Korean ... hence the 19+ :KEKW: )

Well.. the thing about Korean culture is that the relationship between men and women is often not a very equal one.. lots of Korean guys are promiscuous and aggressive in the relationship... its a problem... thats why more and more Korean girls decide to stay single and the Korean birth rate is the lowest in the world...
Sure I'm generalising a bit here, but its a serious problem in Korean culture.

kamehamic

Casual
Sep 30, 2022
I guess she or someone that can communicate with her reads this forum, today she was streaming at 8000kbit/s (like most streamers like her do).
Another issue she has is the frame rate of her camera and the frame rate of OBS (or whatever streaming-encoding software she uses) are different, they should be the same for a better experience, right now she streams at 48FPS but her camera is working at 30FPS.

Reactions: myownfairlady

Dutchy420

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 8, 2022

javismylife0844

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 4, 2022
She flashes her nips in the one patreon video from
, but its quality is not the best.

Other than that I am pretty sure those pics are it, unless you count some where you can only barely see it between finger bras or something like that.