Simp Chat Emily Willis Discussion Thread

BiGMANz43

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I feel you man, I don't want to be a downer but only so much positivity and optimism can help. At some point the realist has to come out. An that's fucked up that her family is having to have this conversation amongst themselves but those are the plain cold facts. I do hope that things work out for her and her family but that's what it is. I want to be wrong, not even for her to make a comeback like I have seen from people in other communities and sites. I just want the best for people an for them to be able to live their life to the fullest.

PS. Sorry for word vomit

capnfaphappy20

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
This is a good summary and you said it best. The only thing that is going to weigh the odds for or against any kind of recovery progress is how long she was unresponsive and lacking oxygen to the brain, and no one may ever know. Each minute past a certain point is parabolic in irreversible damage. As I said before, the strongest factor is she is still young, but that only goes so far. I too hope that things work out and she gets better just for her and her family's sake. At this point its best to not have any expectations and see how it all goes as time passes. Its an impossibly tough spot to be in and I hope the best is all.

AstatineDaddy

Superfan
Jul 5, 2022
At this point her family deserves privacy. I compared this to what happened with Michael Schumacher but now it seems more apt since she’s at least partially lucid. Based on what we know, there might not be much left in her head. But the family deserves privacy and respect, I couldn’t imagine this happening to someone this close to me. If they don’t want to reveal her medical details, they don’t have to.

dinnerisready0

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 27, 2022
Agreed.

Honestly, I don’t feel too icky about watching content from performers that have passed already, even if it was under sad circumstances (August Ames, or also Kagney Lynn Carter), but I’m feeling a bit different about it when she’s still alive even though it’s In a more or less vegetative state.

Either way, man this is fucking sad. It’s not like she got hit by a car which obviously could have similar consequences (coma/brain damage etc)
I guess at the end of the day this is also a case of mental health issues leading to physical health issues and decline/accident. Anorexia, Substance Abuse/Addiction Or also Self-Harm are no small thing and can come with terrible physical consequences :(

Just makes me so sad, when such a seemingly kind, cheerful person with so much still ahead of them ends up like this.

I‘m closing out with Craig Ferguson‘s legendary Britney Spears monologue about Addiction & asking for help.

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

T3rminat0r

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 28, 2023
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the moderation team, who keep this (and all the other threads on here) from derailing and also going too far off the rails of human decency, day in and day out. (I did not read all the new posts, before they vanished into thin air, but I saw enough ... ;) )

Hannya Man

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 14, 2024
someone posted this at adt. none of it looks new so dunnoe if it's a real update or not

I donated to her gofundme. Her family member who started it provided an update that the good news is she is showing signs of responsiveness like eye tracking, however still not able to communicate. The hospital she is at is also providing very good care thanks to the gofundme donations. They are currently in the process of working to move her to a hospital in her home state so she can be closer to all of her family.