Simp Chat Zoe Moore | ItsBumbleBea

bigballer15

Lurker
Oct 15, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I’ve noticed as of recently in a few of her/ his(whoever edits the pictures) accounts the editing has been a little sloppy, with some weird sized tits and the arms, being a little curvy at times. There’s also an account posting content on instagram in Spanish now, and in one of the pictures the face looks completely different lol. It’s hilarious how many accounts this person has lol, they have at least 5 only on instagram. I do hope one day they will be banned from onlyfans and this whole charade ends. Also she follows that pretty girl from the popular video at a Starbucks drive thru, she probably uses her face as a reference for her faceapp or whatever

Last edited:

THEFATONES

Bathwater Drinker
May 23, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
damn is this fr? lmao i got scammed out of $9 thats crazy glad i didnt buy the ppv

well heres all the wall posts from this year so far from this fake account
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Quackerjack

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 31, 2022
naa that's bullshit.
It's definitely a girl, but she's going crazy with her alters.
I once found a old name of her, where she didn't use any breast plate or stuff, but I didn't saved it, I just went on with "oh noo breast plate bullshit girl again"..

If I had known about all of that 🤦🏻‍♂️
I can't remember how I found it, probably with a picture search and the search engine spit out all the pictures without the breast plate? sheesh

DIOSworld

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 8, 2022
So she just isn't trying to fully show her tits, puts fake rubber ones, covers up with a fake pussy & facetunes? Kind of pointless. At least hennysgummies makes more sense because of how clocky she may look. This girl is just a cis woman using prosthetics with no semblance of legitimacy on her own face

DeathByWax

Lurker
Mar 18, 2022
I'm 99% sure this is also her account and she's using an app/photoshop to swap her race....which is kinda fucked up. The pictures look the same, they look fairly similar (face shape and figure), the chest size is the exact same and they just happen to be best friends... She's done this before, in both the pictures of her standing/sitting next to someone that's just a heavily edited version of herself, not a different person.

With the rumors of her being a guy or Trans. I'm not sure their true. I've done a litte research, none of the stuff from the stuff from the 4chan post is true (from what I could find) she does(use to?) run a fake trans account OF account tho. It's just pictures of her with a fake dick.

mdh1991

Lurker
May 12, 2024
With the advances in AI stuff, I would expect to see a lot more of this on OF in the future. OF probably won’t do anything about it because it still makes them money.

Reactions: DeathByWax

OminousBC93

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
It was on X once, I cant remember who posted it but it was pretty much confirming she is a real girl, but uses AI face swap and a prosthetic chest piece and just edits it. In the earlier pics, that was why she always wore a choker necklace, to hide the seam of the prosthetic. She got caught because she posted as two different girls (one with and one without the chest piece) but someone noticed that the house was the same in the background, so she quickly deleted those pictures. Now if you call her out for wearing the chest piece, she blocks you online.

Sep 30, 2023
Ohoh also carolyn zambrano. She has braces. And GoddessLexi which I think is the closest to herself. This is a problem. This girl is the most atrocious callous offender, but it's a problem in paying for nudes across the board. There are a lot of really great people doing OF, X, LoyalFans etc. But, many of these people are no better than scammers. And they need to be called out. How do we get this person off the internet? How can we make sure she don't get her bag anymore?