EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Yunmago / Yukimago

does anyone have access to her discord?
Yes and nothing of value is on it. Mods rushed to censor any discussions about the situation. But if you eat up her bs about her "abuser", you're free to lick her ass on gc. She just slapped a copy of the shit she posted on instagram in gc and a few parasocials rushed to tell her they are gad she's safe from her abuser and what not. Textbook "I'm such a victim and I can barely handle it" bullshit. And why am I not surprised?

I'm glad they split lowkey, I felt like we didn't get any BG bc he didn't have a film-able package.
We got what 1 album of tits and you thinking we were going to get B/G? People really be caring and worrying about another mans package instead of the girl in context, shit reminds me of the countless users that would only talk about STPeach's man and his d size :LUL you and them are on the wrong forum if thats your priority

Yun has always cucked us from the start, it's always the hot girls that go 1 step further into IRL complications and never end up showing much :PepeWhy:

We got what 1 album of tits and you thinking we were going to get B/G? People really be caring and worrying about another mans package instead of the girl in context, shit reminds me of the countless users that would only talk about STPeach's man and his d size :LUL you and them are on the wrong forum if thats your priority

Yun has always cucked us from the start, it's always the hot girls that go 1 step further into IRL complications and never end up showing much :PepeWhy:
Also cucked her boyfriend apparently too lol just like us he wasn’t getting none either lmao

She posted censored handjob pics when she was w her ex, and it could barely fill one of her hands.
Just from personal experience, weird manipulative girls that are too into themselves are perfect whore material.
I was just being optimistic that she would lose popularity as a regular creator and get encouraged by the men around her who just want to fuck to make this kind of content.
A more straightforward statement is "I hope she's not embarrassed of her next boyfriend again because I think she has the capacity to post this kind of content"

There was an update video like 5 hours ago from the ex
On TikTok? Cause I don’t see anything new on there.

Edit: nvm found it, damn she’s sick ngl. Like the amount of narcissism oozing from her “apology” was just unsettling. “You should be happy for me that I moved on without you and I’m much happier now” like dawg what? That her apology for all this is that she “healed”? Like wtf lol.

Last edited:
Thats honestly crazy with the receipts... And then she goes and says her cheating was for character growth... This is craaazy... She had the choice of not saying all of that on twitter.. Also the guy had to create a new tiktok acc to defend himself cause Yun was throwing the abuser allegation.. That can seriously wreck's someone's life cause you can easily get cancelled for that. I don't think its sus, especially there are like other people having some sorta beef with Yun in the past.

Back
Top Bottom