EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Yunmago / Yukimago

it is incredibly difficult to write this but i want to let you all know that i am safe and not within the physical vicinity for my abuser/his friends to harass me.
even though we ended things nearly a year ago and i established no contact with him 7 months ago, his presence sensationalizing misinformation through false texts and claiming infidelity was severely triggering.
while i have had my shortcomings as a partner, i would never deliberately hurt someone i love through infidelity nor attempt justify it…
it's disheartening to witness so many people blindly side with someone whose violence and anger fueled my attempt on my life last year, with little regard for the integrity i’ve built into the sentiments i’ve shared to my community online.
i don’t want to be in that controlling environment anymore.
i don’t want to relive that trauma any longer by being at the whims of strangers’ empathy online.

i thought it would be over after months of undergoing intensive therapy but this feels like reopening a wound once again…
through sharing my art, i wanted to guide many to accept the multifacetedness within them, and in turn treat others with that same acceptance and kindness.
this simple kindness could not even be afforded to me during this time, and i feel like i’ve failed in my mission to share my love.

i will still be creating art but will be stepping away from my social media to focus on seeking legal counseling, to protect my mental wellbeing while maintaining privacy and personal integrity during this time. thank you for understanding, and i appreciate the few who have reached out in support of my life.

Thanks! Went to Twitter to go find it and those texts from her were rough. The way they’re written is way too similar to the same faux philosophical bs she typically writes up for it not to be her. If true that whole thing is messed up. Never took her for the manipulative type.
i think its pretty believable

Idk the screenshots are kinda weird do you know anyone who has their gfs name saved as their full name?
yes
Also if she did cheat she’s 1000% in the wrong but being a grown ass man trying to “cancel” someone for cheating is odd to me
everyone is trying to cancel people these days for everything just look at twitter, I'm not surprised by any of it given today's culture

She definitely could’ve done it anyone’s capable of anything but there’s little evidence imo like he’s claiming she did all this stuff but the text messages don’t really prove it

i think its pretty believable
Tbh yea I’ve always thought her weird little poetic libations were just bullshit. Like I said, just fake philosophical garbage to make herself appear more deep and grounded for whatever reason. Doesnt help that those texts sound exactly like the kinda shit she’d say.

I'm glad they split lowkey, I felt like we didn't get any BG bc he didn't have a film-able package.
Regardless we don’t get anything as is lol. Tbh idk how much her stuff is. Anyone who subs to her and comes on here keeps every bit of info super vague. They don’t tell us what she’s selling or for how much. Naturally without any of that info none of us wanna take the risk to get on there and buy anything.

Tbh yea I’ve always thought her weird little poetic libations were just bullshit. Like I said, just fake philosophical garbage to make herself appear more deep and grounded for whatever reason. Doesnt help that those texts sound exactly like the kinda shit she’d say.
Never met a girl who does those weird poetic messages and NOT be a terrible person

Never met a girl who does those weird poetic messages and NOT be a terrible person
Ong bruh I swear that trait always hides something off underneath. Like a weird deflection mechanism or something. “Look at how deep and mature I am. Please ignore the obvious narcissist that lies underneath the facade.” I could be wrong and I’ll admit it if I am but this doesn’t surprise me one bit.

Back
Top Bottom