EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Yunmago / Yukimago

Does anyone know if she’s still posting any content on her onlyfans? I’ve been thinking of finally subbing cuz there’s been nothing posted around here, but I didn’t want to if there wasn’t anything new.

The first batch of leaks came from a user who told me she was checking ID and all, unsure if this is still the case or not - thought I give a pre heads up.

As for if she has been updating, it wouldn't hurt to ask her via her social media - exaggerate as if you are someone looking to drop some benjies, girls will always respond. Her current OF shows 287 videos 27 videos - IIRC, I think there hasn't been that many updates cause the last time I checked the numbers were similar (around the 275ish mark)

Either way, if you do sub - it wouldn't hurt to do a full RIP and share it with us, thread is kind of all over the place with missing stuff and overall dry as fuck.

Does she still limit who can sub to her? I’ve been afraid to sub cause when she started she’d only let a select number of people sub every month and then block any excess which is so stupid. Isn’t the objective here to make money?

Speaking of which, does anyone know how much she charges for topless PPV?

I subbed to her in the past and her wanting ID was so fucking weird and I messaged her about it. She didn't ban me but I only subbed for that month. The stuff on her feed was pretty meh from what I can recall and there was no mention of ppv. I think in order to get access to that stuff you have to give her your ID but even then I have no idea if she will actually advertise that stuff.

I subbed to her in the past and her wanting ID was so fucking weird and I messaged her about it. She didn't ban me but I only subbed for that month. The stuff on her feed was pretty meh from what I can recall and there was no mention of ppv. I think in order to get access to that stuff you have to give her your ID but even then I have no idea if she will actually advertise that stuff.
That doesn’t seem legal to request ID, should report that to OF I don’t think she’s allowed to be collecting personal info like that.

She mentioned that she wanted to do B/G content like a year ago but i dont think she ever will do it since her UNIT stuff is taking off, as for ID if you were subbed really early on when it wasn't required only after stuff started getting leaked she started asking for ID for new subscribers

Can anyone subbed WITH ID confirm if there's more stuff hidden behind ID check? Don't have to share anything, I just wanna know if I can get the good stuff if I do sub with ID. I'm fucking desperate 💀

So i took a look at her fansly tiers, specifically her $20 sub: "xtra exclusive ppv content"

You guys thinking she said 'fuck it' and might just start doing explicit content?

yun_fansly.png
Maybe topless but I don’t see it going further than that. Could you please drop the link to her fansly? Can’t seem to find it on Google.

Interesting, Level 1 starts at 15 which is a bit high - then jumps to level 5 for only 5 more bucks and you get "extra exclusive ppv content" (does this mean you get to see it or you get the chance to buy it lmao)

Reminds me of the tactic every fast food chain uses, Small Fries for like $2.50 or Medium for $2.70, but the size difference is drastic so you obv pay the .20 more

Then there is Max level, which she put ? content - maybe someone can DM and ask lol

Already has 24 followers , even if they were all at level 1 - this bitch is getting $360 with ease for no content (yet)

Interesting, Level 1 starts at 15 which is a bit high - then jumps to level 5 for only 5 more bucks and you get "extra exclusive ppv content" (does this mean you get to see it or you get the chance to buy it lmao)

Reminds me of the tactic every fast food chain uses, Small Fries for like $2.50 or Medium for $2.70, but the size difference is drastic so you obv pay the .20 more

Then there is Max level, which she put ? content - maybe someone can DM and ask lol

Already has 24 followers , even if they were all at level 1 - this bitch is getting $360 with ease for no content (yet)
My brother in Christ, you know for a fact no matter how much you pay for the base sub, she’s still locking everything good behind PPV. Otherwise all any of us has to do is pay for the month and get a bunch of content all at once to leak. Rather than her drip feed it through various, more than likely expensive, PPV purchases. Unfortunately for us, she’s not as dumb as the average OF creator.

My brother in Christ, you know for a fact no matter how much you pay for the base sub, she’s still locking everything good behind PPV. Otherwise all any of us has to do is pay for the month and get a bunch of content all at once to leak. Rather than her drip feed it through various, more than likely expensive, PPV purchases. Unfortunately for us, she’s not as dumb as the average OF creator.
Yes my guy I am well aware lmao, this isnt my first rodeo on sluts and BS tiers they create. I state this because on some girls Ive been subbed to, they do end up giving better content the higher the tier (evidently and common on Patreon where tier system is a thing) without the PPV barrier - dont forget she showed tits on OF and that wasnt a PPV, in fact none us really knows considering none of us are subbed

Yes my guy I am well aware lmao, this isnt my first rodeo on sluts and BS tiers they create. I state this because on some girls Ive been subbed to, they do end up giving better content the higher the tier (evidently and common on Patreon where tier system is a thing) without the PPV barrier - dont forget she showed tits on OF and that wasnt a PPV, in fact none us really knows considering none of us are subbed
Btw that wasn’t an attack lol, just saying knowing her she’s gonna milk her subs for every penny. The fact she asks for photo ID before even selling you PPV doesn’t give me much hope she’d just drop it on her feed. That oil tit vid wasnt PPV?

Back
Top Bottom