EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat yui hiiragi/柊ゆい / Sato Nozomi - Discussion Thread

anyone else waiting for her to do more of those dildo handjob type videos again, the ones she posted pretty early on, which she hasn't done any more of ever since, or is it just me

I'd rather see her bating, even if it is just from an angle where we cant see her vagina. I mean it is better than her punching herself...

Besides laughing at what the fuck I just saw, It did nothing for me :KEKWlaugh:

My pipe dream is Canan-esque ASMR. Get that hot body on camera and roleplay for an hour or two. I don't care if it's prerecorded and gravure only. I just want that extended audio + visual.

My pipe dream is Canan-esque ASMR. Get that hot body on camera and roleplay for an hour or two. I don't care if it's prerecorded and gravure only. I just want that extended audio + visual.
that's a pipe dream that everyone hopes wil happen but i really doubt so as long as she's in holo.

Guys come on. Will that stop you? I assume all of us here have at least used limewire back then lols. And it did not stop us so why now lols

It flagged on my PC as a trojan as well but probably just a false-positive.

I asked one of the forum mods to check it out, and the reply they said was that clamscan didn't find anything. Probably safe?

Back
Top Bottom