EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat yui hiiragi/柊ゆい / Sato Nozomi - Discussion Thread

If she starts doing b/g stuff, it will break the internet
Maybe if she gets fired or quits her current job, that's probably the only thing holding her back from going full slutty to get more money from her simps. She seems to be, according to some sources and herself in a live, the talent that makes the least money (Since Banpire left) but in her personal life the one that spends the most.

top answers:
"It's too rare, but I'd like to hear your voice if possible."
"Clothed peeing Kibonne"
"Holding in the bladder until it reaches its limit"
" I'd like to hear cursing ASMR!"
"It was good peeing, so I'd like a different angle of peeing."
"so if that's the case, I'd be happy with something like a situational voice"

That's it guys. i'm going to make a girl fantia profile, 5.000yen per month and i will upload only piss audios. I will be rich as hell from the japanese. After I cash out I pay a round of beer here for everybody.

I guess this settles it, we are never getting anything good out of this.

It's a video of Matsuri fondling her boobs while wearing some dark lingerie bra. Unfortunately, no bare tits (yet).

If you want to buy her Fantia, I'd wait a few months. Unless she shows her bare tits / pussy (which to my knowledge, Canan didn't even do), then her content is really not worth the price.

From her post and the comments, I think she uploaded a video where her nipples are almost visible, so she's saying that she didn't check it closely and, in case they are visible, she might have to delete the video.

While this might just be a tease, last comment on Fantia was written 2 hours ago and it says: "This feeling of barely being able to see is so great", so I guess the video is still up

So uh, after the clusterfuck happen, anyone who willing to upload back what is lost in the content thread???

Back
Top Bottom