Simp Chat Your_Submissive_Doll

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

Atbat3

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
She’s become one of my favorites. Maybe the best natural tits I’ve ever seen anywhere. Still wish she’d show her face, I’ve seen part of it and she looks cute. But her B/G is hot as fuck. Those college guys are lucky as hell.

Anyone know anything about her? I know her name is Valorie and she goes to Johns Hopkins (or so she claims). I just really want to talk about her. She says she’s half Japanese too which is pretty hot.

Here’s her content thread:
https://simpcity.su/threads/your_submissive_doll.5770/

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

turtlesTB

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 8, 2022
If you're a fan, I would suggest signing up for her VIP. I think it was like $100 and all content is free after that. I did it for a bit, but to be honest it was all so repetitive I ended up cancelling my subscription. I think she's one of the best value for dollar creators though.

cyproph

Fan
Oct 25, 2022
me too, makes me wonder how many VIPs there are.
makes it also difficult buying any special bundled stuff - for example she bundles face pics with 2-3 vids or so. as vip you already have the vids and are left with no deal at all. still best OF investment so far.

also wondering how limited her "only for 1 or 2-5 VIP" etc stuff really is. i bet not limited at all.

and everyone should have been realized, that most of her stories are fake, but they are nice fantasies.

Reactions: Willmeister

Rdo92

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
This chick has been posting the exact same shit for years. Got her simps to raise thousands of dollars for her to record herself "losing her virginity". Which imo was fucking hilarious. Idk why or how anyone could believe she was a virgin. But she's a hardcore scammer. Though, I gotta give her props for just blatantly lying about so much shit, and still getting away with it because she's got great tits. I'd do the same if I could fleece that many simps