Tier 2 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Name: Your Virtual Sweetheart

Category: Onlyfans

Pricing: 14'99 $, grabbed a sale for 3$, also offers 50% discounts in DMs in exchange of doing some surveys about your opinion on how she's doing

Regularity of posting: Currently in a small hiatus, but active on discord, usually a few times a week to almost daily

Type of content: nudes, masturbation, life focused blogging (kinda), focused on DM interaction

Does PPV: No

Your thoughts on the model: She's cute, and have very nice boobs. She really seems to put a lot of effort on being available often, and to make sure her content is good. She has done some cosplay and they look nice, and frequently uploads videos talking about different stuff, while boobs are out lol Gotta complain about how she did a poll on what content we wanted next, and a striptease dance won, yet she did the least voted one being a exhibitionism video.

Would you recommend: Personally, not really. I'm not really into the interaction stuff as much as the boobs and puss, so not really my thing. If you are into that, tho, maybe wait for a sale to give it a shot. You can see a lot of her nsfw content on her twitter and reddit (that i didnt found rn but i've seen her around nsfw cosplay subs) so its not worth it to pay full price for that. To be fair, I don't regret paying 3 buckos for the subcription tho, she is really cute, ill give her that.

Reactions: Ashur