Simp Chat Yogscast Girls Simp Chat

Jeff.tru

Tier 1 Sub
Aug 29, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Yeah I think Boba was just less open to it than she might’ve thought, which is completely understable. Posting cute pics to twitter and getting a confidence boost from compliments is a completely different scenario than getting sent dms on OF + she didn't like how it kept getting brought up in her streams.

Stiehl

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 30, 2023
The two aren't mutually exclusive. Mousie went paid because of the reason you mentioned, but she'll still block someone being too creepy, paid or no. My point was that Boba doesn't want to deal with the creeps period and a tiny paywall isn't likely to stop them.

Last edited:

towntown

Fan
Mar 14, 2022
If I am not mistaken, people had mentioned boba quit because it started "bleeding" too much into everything else. Her streams, twitter, instagram, etc, were getting more comments about people asking/talking about OF, and I guess the reality that she had dilluted her content must have sink in. She probably saw herself heading down a path where she was more of an onlyfans girl than a gaming youtuber/streamer.

Stiehl

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 30, 2023
I'm not so sure. Ose may be an independent network member but she's in a ton of the main channel content these days (and in practically every Duncan series apart from Minecraft) so I think if the Yogscast as a business entity really had that much of an issue with OF they wouldn't be putting pretty much the OG Yogs OF front and center so often. I really don't see that as the deciding factor for her not giving it another go.

thunfremlinc

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 5, 2023
It's very much a different kettle of fish for an employee to have an OF vs an independent contractor (essentially). Morality clauses are pretty standard (and I'd expect one after the Turps situation) and I would bet all the money in my pocket they're already seeing sponsors who request creators without OF/OF-like content, as that's what sponsors are doing pretty much everywhere.

Seeing as how she also depends entirely on the Yogs for the visa, there will in all likelihood be restrictions on income sources as well. If one can make enough to not need the sponsor, the gov is going to question why the company sponsored the visa in the first place.

Reactions: Pappa_Jon

Finsterz

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 8, 2022
From what I've gathered from previous years, Yogs at least spend very little time at the convention itself and it's mostly a company bonding trip/ networking at various partner parties.
I'm sure everyone did their own things of course. Pedguin took part in the party animals tournament for example.
Osie is interesting because she goes to twitchcon every year and even the US one so she must enjoy something from it even if not from the con itself (pretty sure it was from a twitchcon the rumour that Dunc and Ose were a thing started). She did say she hadn't taken her medication for a few days so I guess she just wasn't in a good frame of mind for it.