Simp Chat xvodkacid discussion

Calls456456

Fan
Mar 18, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
She's got a topless rant on snap right now because I guess people are complaining that she doesn't deliver on customs. I'd say not to buy from that and comments I've seen on reddit and other forums like this. Didn't she have a history of stuff like this?

kamikaze_rat

Lurker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
i mean based on what she tells people on reddit, she's a total mess. was in an abusive relationship for like 5 years then immediately got engaged/impregnated by the first guy she met after getting out of it. she also posted a rant about her mother kicking her out of her house, which she later deleted. i wouldn't give her any money for custom content.

NSA

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Over the course of 2 months, she:
  • got out of an 8-year abusive relationship;
  • claimed that she needs to be single for “a while” after that;
  • got disowned by her family & kicked out of her parents’ house;
  • had an emotional breakdown on social media;
  • seemingly entered a manic state;
  • jumped into a relationship with a new guy;
  • got matching tattoos with the guy;
  • moved in with him;
  • made a bunch of social media posts about how “in love” they are;
  • got pregnant (and will be having the kid); and
  • got engaged to the guy.
They literally completed YEARS of relationship goals/milestones in the first month of their relationship.
This is the most extreme case of love-bombing I've ever seen.
Best of luck to them, but there's no way this will end well.

hidinginplainsite

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 1, 2022
Wow! What a ride right fellas?! This chick is mad nutty and her tits got extra shitty after that love bomb baby. Looking like a botched boob job. Such a shame that dude is probably going to leave her and the kid in about four or five months give or take since this chick is an absolute crack job. That's all. I was bored and reading through all the shit. The best was when she came the internet and ranted about people discussing her. Good stuff. Good times.

Reactions: R0BIN H00D

hidinginplainsite

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 1, 2022
She deleted her reddit account. So she's gone. Probably still has the OF up for now, but I don't sub so I wouldn't know. I'm assuming she realizes that it's all a fruitless venture when you can't sell being a whale after kids. She'll probably come back in like 6 months or 5 years and either be bigger than she is now and have popped out a few more jiffy lubes crotch goblins while he's out banging some new broad and old Alina here will need new simps to buy her coke to get her body back to it's glory days. Let's be honest here for a second though, this chick didn't really have the best body to begin with, she had a pretty face at best and that was it. Don't mind me. I'm just bored.

Shout out to ROBIN HOOD for all his contributions to the forum on her.

Last edited: