Request xGoddess_eva / Qoswifeandcuck

te10ner

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 1, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Can't believe it's taken me this long to find this thread.
I can concur with everyone else's experiences on here - She did have OF content, deleted it all, and changed her Twitter username. Her Ex now runs the twitter which is why it's still active. Shame because she seemed to fucking love it.
So glad you guys found her AdmireMe, because they don't store their photos cropped :D so enjoy:

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Collected any extra things from this thread and what I downloaded just before her OF went down:

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

TrenboloneJunkie

Diamond Tier
Aug 9, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Do you know what happened then? They just broke up so she deleted everything? Someone on here said they messaged her, and she said she doesn't cuck her boyfriend anymore. I guess that could have been her ex at that point. Were you able to subscribe to the AdmireMe? No one else seemed able to.

te10ner

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 1, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I can't remember which forum I read it on, but I'm pretty sure the guy in the videos we have was referred to as "Ex".

AdmireMe may be bad (or good if you're ripping lol) at content storage, but they seem to have the basic functionality of "disable subscriptions" working! Wouldn't be surprised if it's because the account has been inactive for ages. She changed her OF name from EvaCopley to GoddessEva but never changed AdmireMe implies she could've been locked out.