DJVW24

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Yeah the new video felt underwhelming to me. Almost a full month from when the first previews came out, 2 months since the last video and 4 months since the last full length video. Sucks to see how low her output is now and how complicated she tries to make some of these full length videos now.

Smawn

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
From October 10 -
"Ok so this project is going to take a lot longer, but thankfully my portion of the work is done! Now I can plan on filming something this week, solo was the vote? Mr B is aching to give me a facial but i think that can come at another time... maybe something with fake cum this go?"

"Ok wait, Mr B sold me... we're gonna do a bunch of cumshots (over the course of a week or so) for this video. Just gotta think of a quick premise to excuse all back to back to back loads lol"

Since then nothing. She has a project coming out mid november but i dont think that is a video, its something else. More than likey she will post a picture set sometime this month and get a video out next money as she tends to do 1 "thing" per month.

Last edited: