onetiredboi

Superfan
Sep 3, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Will have a near complete collection up pretty soon. If you want to help, list of the last few videos I'm looking for will be below, since there isn't a request thread. Currently have 385 videos ready for upload.

so bouncy
sensual boob groping
by any means necessary
shirt strip jerk fest
shirt strip jerk fest 2
shirt strip jerk fest 3
suck cum fuck
slobbery tits
neighbor gives handjob
slutty step daughter gets the upper hand
richard likes to be teased
Pervert Boss Won't Leave Me Alone
bouncing to orgasm
doll house bts
the love demon bloopers
pre shower demon
character building
bts 1 tutor transformed
bts 2 tutor transformed
Cum In My Cleavage premature ejaculation blooper
stop distracting me

Last edited:

damulka11

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Is the "Big swallow" on her xevunleashed page new or it's rename of old video as i can't find it anywhere.

onetiredboi

Superfan
Sep 3, 2022
Alright, I've gotten every video that currently exists freely available on the internet excluding some cuck/CEI/pregnant/etc stuff, none of which should be hard to find. Updated my list of don't-have's with what's left.

Now that everything's ready to be uploaded, do y'all have preferences on where I upload this? I'm torn between Bunkr and Cyberfile.

Bunkr Pros:
Very resilient (unlikely to be taken down)
Great user interface
Most popular around here

Bunkr Cons:
Servers go down quite often
Can't upload videos larger than 2GB, so might take me a few extra days to compress the 50~ videos that fall under this category

Cyberfile Pros:
Also very resilient
Pretty much 100% uptime
Can upload all the videos at once, no file size limit

Cyberfile Cons:
Less popular around here
Not a great UI

onetiredboi

Superfan
Sep 3, 2022
I'll be doing Cyberfile, the main complaint about it seems to be pop-ups and in my personal experience, I get zero popups on PC (adblocker ftw), but on mobile, Bunkr is near unusable due to constant click redirects while the Cyberfile popups aren't too much of a nuisance. (i also really, really do not want to individually compress 50 videos)

Folder size is 466 GB so will likely take a day or two to upload.

Smawn

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Here's the latest update:

Comin your way soon...​

Ooo la la, anyone care for some desperate-to-be-a-live-in-nanny suck and savor play?? Just took a look at the footage and... the bj is just loverly 😳

Imagine a dash of bimbo with a smidge of homewrecker. I think she's real nice, you'll get along great lol

Again boys... I am sorry for being unavailable lately. Mr B suffered a foot injury and was pretty much down for the count for like two weeks. But now that he's healing up, I can allot more time to you!! I have so many exciting ideas in the pipe, sex therapist being the next one. I'm leaning towards more of a slow burn, intimate, asmr-y mindjob type video there 😉 After that, Mommy teaches her boy a little about the finesse of good sex... using a doll. I'm sure you can figure out what happens from there hehe... And then of course... yogaaaaa booooootyyyyyyy 😍