Gtyruush

OnlyGuy
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I think the thing that Xev's content now is making it not as good is taking like 6 months to finalise a video before releasing it to subpar results

Sometimes it's just better to just release content without editing it to every detail because she thinks it will be better

Her latest mommy not video is just over edited & quite subpar

I would rather see her just be in her element with lil editing

Plus more new content with Xev & Princess Leia

Kou Yamori

Bathwater Drinker
May 4, 2022
No, not really but there was a temporary ban of taboo content on some sites which is why she created her site xevunleashed, but the ban just kind of went away for some reason (money) and so it's back on the menu in most places, although OnlyFans still won't allow lactation content, I assume because they don't want someone to sell breastfeeding content.

Reactions: batfreak

Gtyruush

OnlyGuy
Mar 11, 2022
Ashley Alban was going to post lactation content on her OF before asking on Twitter if it's allowed

It's so dumb OF won't allow it, I messaged her & said she should start a Fansly since they are more lenient on content that OF won't allow

She said she will post her lactation content on MV instead

Smawn

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Another update from yesterday -

"So last night I was laying in bed and the whole video hit me, beginning to end = hashed out. I even sent Mr B a text with everything so I didn't forget. He approved ;) Only thing is... as hot as best friends sister is... don't you think that best friends mom could be... *hotter*??? I wanna satisfy as many horny men as possible, so I feel this could cover a lot of kinks. Everyone loves a little predatory MILF action right?? "

Smawn

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
In response to another user asking to post something new -

"Well ill be filming that new video on Monday (spring break right now) so i have indeed been spending all of my free time gardening this week. I felt that i deserved some time off after mommy bot swap but ill be getting back to it fully charged!"

She is also still working on the BTS on mommy bot swap

Smawn

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
New update -

"Ok I've had a super nice cocktail. Be warned. So tomorrow... I FILM! Me thinky green dress no bra + prowly older woman = gud film. I'm going to do a touch back down on virtual sex/real blowie so hopefully that formula still hits lol. I've heard rumors that my old stuff gets a lot of love so why not familiarize ourselves again. I spent a decent % of today staging the video in the hope that tomorrow might go smoothly eg lighting and positioning (if you know what I mean). It's not going to be light and fluffy, but rather seductive and dominant. Maybe its due to my age but I'm really feeling the Mrs Robinson vibes you know???

The Mommy Bot Swap BTS is still being edited so please be patient. I just wanted to give everyone a palette cleanser before delving back into that rats nest lol"