GGI092

Casual
Jan 15, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
& I do think she ,,as a person doing it for a long time , should be really familiar with what her audience likes or not . I personally did not like much of her after pregnancy videos ( no offense , just a taste)
but I do believe , if having 2 boys is correct , partially pertaining to them? I really got that " Not into it anymore "feeling when she made one of her after pregnancy videos . having 2 boys and still making videos about "Fuck Mommy" , if even fantasy aside , it might be a little challenge for her.
and I get she cannot ignore the money she made so she continues to tease now & then and no effective action to keep the dollars raining.
NOTE : if anything collab goes along her videos , Bettie would be very better than Leia ( au moin , for me )

Gtyruush

OnlyGuy
Mar 11, 2022
I think the opposite

She's now at the right age where mommy content will be her at her peak

Tara Tainton is a definite favourite of mine for Mommy content cause like Bettie Bondage, She knows how to play it well to her advantage

onetiredboi

Superfan
Sep 3, 2022
Alright, I've gotten every video that currently exists freely available on the internet excluding some cuck/CEI/pregnant/etc stuff, none of which should be hard to find. Updated my list of don't-have's with what's left.

Now that everything's ready to be uploaded, do y'all have preferences on where I upload this? I'm torn between Bunkr and Cyberfile.

Bunkr Pros:
Very resilient (unlikely to be taken down)
Great user interface
Most popular around here

Bunkr Cons:
Servers go down quite often
Can't upload videos larger than 2GB, so might take me a few extra days to compress the 50~ videos that fall under this category

Cyberfile Pros:
Also very resilient
Pretty much 100% uptime
Can upload all the videos at once, no file size limit

Cyberfile Cons:
Less popular around here
Not a great UI

DJVW24

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Yeah the new video felt underwhelming to me. Almost a full month from when the first previews came out, 2 months since the last video and 4 months since the last full length video. Sucks to see how low her output is now and how complicated she tries to make some of these full length videos now.

TheGamer1

Diamond Tier
Mar 12, 2022
I think the problem is people who buy her content knowing it's not particularly good, but still wanting to support her and to see if it's better... And I think it's bad, cause it just encourages her to make more of that stuff. She takes months to shoot an hour long video, which only has like 15 minutes of sex at most? That's not the Xev people loved. And it's not just making "Mommy" content. She just gotten too artistic.

Smawn

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
New update from today:

"News time!! Now this is a ways out, but... Leia's going to be joining us in an upcoming video! 'Steak And A Blowjob' will be more involved than it sounds, as usual. We're buying props and everything, practically a full on set. You boys can get more excited about it after my next filming project is finished. Which btw is yoga themed... I've heard some guys like that kinda thing 😘

I'll handle the BTS for Mommy Bot Swap next though, once I get to a stopping point in the garden. Building a fence is harrrrrd 😫"